Where Am I?

~Daniela's POV~

Hair whips around behind my head. The wind blowing on my face, I'm weaving in and out of traffic. I love the feeling I'm having, the feeling of freedom. But the further I am from the pack. Ex-pack I mean the more painful it is breaking the pack ties.

- Go back to mate!- Jackie growls at me.
'No you heard what he said to us, to the pack. He loves Chelsea not us. But I do feel like something big will happen.' I tell her.

I take a turn to get off of the highway and end up in quite neighborhood. I stop the motorcycle at a gas station to fill up the tank. I take the pump and start filling up the tank. Once I hear the ding signaling the tank is full, I walk into the store and smell three werewolves. I ignore the werewolves and get me a sandwich. I turn to the cashier to pay for the gas and sandwich I got. He is a werewolf and the other two left the store.

"Are we going to have a problem?"He asks.

"No, just passing through." I answer shortly.

"Where are you heading?"He again asks.

"Not sure yet." I say leaving the store.

Once outside I smell the air the two wolves are gone. I have a bad feeling, very bad feeling. I grab my bike and hide it behind the store. Once I'm sure that one can see it and rush back to the front. I check the watch I'm wearing,'Okay I was only gone for 3 minutes.' Everything looks the same as before but the cashier looks like he is closing up the store.

"Hey lookie here."

"A werewolf that lost its way." The werewolves from before said.

But this time another person is with them. I sniff the air and I don't get a scent off of him, he's not human but doesn't smell like a werewolf. The man looks at my direction and gives me a sad smile. He takes out a pistol and aims at me then pulls the trigger. I try to move out of the way with my werewolf speed but it fails me, I try to shift but I can't, my wolves won't let me. The bullet grazes my arm, I start to feel sleepy and tired. My eyes start to drop.

"Wwwhhoo aaarree yyyooouu?" I ask losing consciousness. I look at the man, I then realize what he is, he's a hunter. The hunter moves closer to me and steadies his pistol. He still has the sad look on his face the one that says I'm sorry.

"What's you name?" I whisper softly.

"Vincent." He says in a soft soothing voice. He then shoots once more and I start to feel numbness. My eyelids start to close.

The last thing I hear is, " I'm sorry.... I had to....."

I wake up in white padded room. I turn around trying to see if the is a way out of here but there are no windows, no doors from what I can tell. I hear a swish and turn to the place the sound came from, a small opening appeared too small for me to fit through. A tray gets slid in with food. My stomach starts to growl, I'm hungry but I can't eat the food I don't know if they put something in it. My stomach starts to hurt with hunger. I choose to take the risk and eat the food.

The last thing I think of before I lost consciousness again is, 'Where am I?'