The truth unfolds

Readers POV

Nagisa grabbed my arm and dragged me out."DON'T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" Nagisa yelled. He seemed very pissed off about that.

No ones POV
After that incident with Karma neither of us spoke to him but I knew that we were still friends. It had been a few long weeks with Nagisa always clinging to you so that you would go nowhere near Karma but one day Nagisa didn't show up to school and so you went to speak with Karma. "hi Karma" you said unsure about what he was going to say to you. " Where's Nagisa?" "He's away today." You said sighing. "Anyways I need to talk to (y/n)" "why, about what?" you reply. "About two weeks ago." Karma said sounding sorry. "I'm really sorry, I just didn't know what I was doing. And can you tell Nagisa that I'm sorry. I really am." At that Karma started crying. "It's ok Karma of course I forgive you. To be honest I don't really like Nagisa. He's to pushy and far to clingy. I was going to break up with him today anyway." Both of you start to laugh until you were interrupted by Karma's lips.

Your POV

Omg is he really kissing me? I thought, but soon you melted into the kiss. But at that moment again, Nagisa walks in and find us to kissing. Wow.

Nagisa's POV

"You asshole! How could you your such a jerk!" I ran off the the boys toilet and cried. 'how could she? I thought she was my girlfriend. I thought I told Karma to stay away from her. I thought I told her to stay away from him!'  "karma you gonna pay..."  I whispered to my self as I thought of a revenge plan.