the first day of school

(Y/n) POV

It was your first day in E-Class, you were really nervous and you didn't know what they will think of you. As you walked in every body stared at you. Oh my god you thought they're all talking about me. You start to panic as you see others talking about you. One student got up and walked towards the front. You recognized him. It was Akabane Karma, you were in his first and second year classes his grades were high but he was violent from time to time, earning him a spot in E-Class. As he walked up to the teacher he gained speed and soon he was sprinting. He took out a knife and tried to stab Koro-sensei. Karma failed as Koro-sensei dogged the attack using his mack 20 speed. You inspected the class further only to find you cousin Rio. You went and sat down next to her. She had told you about Koro-sensei before. As a result you weren't scared of the yellow octopus and you were ok with him being around you. Rio introduced you to some of her friends including Akabane Karma and another guy called Shiota Nagisa. "Hi my names (l/n) (y/n)! Call me (y/n)! Nice to meet you!" You said happily. I'm going to fit in. You thought as Nagisa started talking. "So how'd you end up in E-class?" He asked. "I got into a fight with some dickhead who kept calling me slurs." You said harshly, avoiding eye contact.

4.12.20 - edited