Liar, Liar

*At the sports bar*

"I hit his car, Tiff. I'm such an idiot", I drunkenly cry.

She giggles. "It's alright hun. He said everything was okay."

I cry more.

"Would you ladies like anything else to drink?", the bartender asks.

"No we-", Tiffany starts before I interrupt.

"Two Bahama Mama's", I say.

Tiffany put her face in her hands and shook her head.

"Alright. I'll be back with your drinks soon", the bartender says.

As soon as she walks away, Tiffany turns to me.

"You don't need anymore drinks. We've only been here for like an hour and you're already wasted", she says.

"Then it's a good thing I'm not the driver", I slightly slur.

She rolls her eyes and puts her attention back on to the screen.

"Here's your drinks", the bartender says as she sits the drinks down.

I give her a thumbs up and immediately start drinking from one of the glasses.

"Mmm, this is better than the first two", I say with a small giggle.

I down the drink a little too fast.

"Oh my gosh, brainfreeze", I say as I hold my head in pain.

"Alright, that's it, we've gotta go and you don't need anymore drinks", Tiff says as she grabs the other drink and slides it away from me.

She then pulls out some money and calls the bartender over.

"I don't know how much the drinks were but here's $200. I have to get her out of here", she says as she grabs my hand.

At this point, I'm too drunk to fight back so I just let her guide me to the car.

*Michael's P.O.V*

*At Janet's home*

"The girl I was telling you about last night, I met her on my way here", I says as we take a seat on her back patio.

"Are you serious? How?", she asked as she poured orange juice into some fancy wine glasses.

"We just ran into one another... literally. She ran into me", I say with a small laugh.

Janet's eyes widen. "Like a car accident?"

"Yes. But, it was nothing major. She just slightly bumped the back of the SUV, which didn't do much besides a little paint damage on both cars", I answer.

"Wow, what an interesting way to meet someone", she laughs.

"Tell me about it. When I was talking to her, I noticed she had this beautiful accent, almost Caribbean-like and her eyes... they're even more stunning in person", I say with a smile.

Janet smirks and shakes he head.

"Did you ever think to question why she was in that area?", she asks.

I think for a second. That's actually a good question. Not anyone can just live in that area of Beverly Hills. It's pretty exclusive.

"No, I didn't think about that but now I need to find out. Maybe she was just visiting someone?", I respond.

"What did you say her name was?", Janet asks as she pulls out her phone.

"Robyn King", I answer.