Taken Pt.1

After you and Lloyd had confessed your love to each other, you and him have become more close. He would always hang around with you more, and you two would do things together more often.

As for Alexander, well, he still your loyal butler, and accepted the fact that you didn't like him that way, and he started to have his eye on Katlyn.

Currently, everyone was in the giant screen room, where you were all watching Captain America Civil War.

"I still can't believe you got the movie before it was even in the theaters!" Jay exclaimed, sitting next to Nya in one of the chairs.

"It was easy. I'm friends with the producer, so he gave it to me early." (Y/N) said, sitting next to Lloyd.

"I don't understand these movies that well." Zane said.

"How do you not understand?" Cole asked.

"There are all of these people who have super powers, but they just get them from their genetics, while we have to train." Zane said.

"It's just a movie Zane!" Kai sighed, he was getting tired of having to explain everything to him.

"Kia." Sensei Wu and Sensei Garmodon both sounded threatening, so Kai shut his mouth.

"Don't be so hard in them." Misako tried to clam both of the men down which had worked.

"Let's just enjoy the rest of the movie." Nya sighed.

"Agreed." Lloyd said.

*Time skip to the end of the movie*

When the movie was over, it was already around 9:00 pm. They all headed to bed.

Lloyd grabbed (Y/N)'s hand, and she looked back to her boyfriend. "Is something wrong Lloyd?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go hang out with me tonight, in the game room, playing some games." He was very nervous, he didn't know what to do.

"Sure." (Y/N) said, and went to the for a game room with Lloyd.

*Time skip to the end of then night*

You and Lloyd were up till 11:00 pm, and both agreed to go head to bed.

Lloyd stopped at her room, and put his arms around his girlfriends waist. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow Lloyd." She smiled, and kissed his cheek.

She went into her room, and closed the door behind her. The suddenly, there was a blindfold that went to her eyes, and gag to the mouth. She struggled, but then two pairs of arms rapped around her waist and arms, and the last thing she saw was darkness.

Hey everyone! Sorry it's a short chapter and is probably the worst one I have ever written. So, sorry again, and I promise the next time will be better. Also, check out my new story A Mean Boy, And A Sweet Girl. It's a Shark X Reader story, and Shark comes from the show Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal. Watch the seasons before you read he story. Thank! Bye!