twenty

Valerie

I was out the door. I don't know how far I ran. But I began to run back.

Dana was still in the apartment .

I was so scared of him I ran out. But my daughter is still in the apartment locked in her room.

I eventually made it back and the door was wide open. I heard crying, it was Dana. "Mommy why did you leave?" She cried. I ran to her and picked her up. "We're leaving" I said and began to run. "Don't worry it's going to be okay" I said. She nodded and held on to me tightly.

I heard the song from the elevator and I saw Chad walk out. I quickly opened the door to the maintenance closet which luckily wasn't locked. "Dana! Come on we're leaving!" I heard him shout. "Dana?" I heard again. "Dana?!....dammit!" He shouted as I heard the door slam. I then heard his footsteps pick up the pace he was running.

"Momm---"

"Shh" I said. She did as told and stayed quiet. After a couple of minuets I walked out the closet and began to run to the stair case. I wasn't risking on bumping into Chad the elevator. "Mommy I'm scared" she whispered.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay" I said. She sighed and held on to me tightly again. We eventually made it outside and I ran faster to the curb. I looked around and eventually saw a taxi.

"Taxi!" I shouted. It stopped and I got in with my daughter. "Where to miss?" He asked. "The airport" I responded quickly he did as told and began to drive.

"Are we safe now mommy?" She asked.

"Yes honey, we're safe"

----------------------------------------------

Little filler. But thanks for over 27k reads on the weight guys that's amazing I love you all for it!

Guess what?

I started my last first day of school today and I had a great day :)

I'm a senior (oh my)

What grade are you?