"Jemma is right, so now you left we kinda took the opportunity.."Stacey mumbled once more.

" we were doing work but the pranking just stopped us from learning.We do go to school to work.It's not all about the pranking"Jemma mumbled

"so your telling me its my fault! Your saying it's my fault that you both stopped pranking and forgot about me?!Megan said,hurt clearly in her tone.

She brushed away the tears appearing in the corner of her eyes and cleared her throat.She didn't want to look at the friends in fear that they would hurt her more. Remus wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

"no..that's not what we mean...look.."Stacey started saying.

"no I don't want to hear it"Megan said and she started wheeling out of the great hall.

"Megan!"Remus exclaimed to try and get her to stop.

"Boy this escalated quickly ...."Sirius said

"Sirius now is really not the time for jokes.."Freya pushed his shoulder.

"I'm going to go and find Megan anyone want to join me?"Remus asked as he started right stand.

"Sure! I think she will need a bit of cheering up" Caroline said.

"yeah I don't mind"Alex replied.

"I'll come"I said standing.

"I might as well come"James said also getting up.

"I'm going to "Sirius anwsered

"Okay let's go"Charlie said.

We all started to go out the great hall leaving Stacey and Jemma behind with a couple of the others. People glanced up at the group but we just ignored them and kept walking.

"It wouldn't be a day at hogwarts if there wasn't any drama" Sirius mumbled walking behind Remus.

"Where would Megan go?"Charlie asked.

"Dunno"Caroline replied.

"Let's split up into pairs"I suggested.

"Okay Remus and Emma you go together,then Charlie and James,and Myself and Caroline"Alex said.

"Cool okay meet back in the common room"Remus said.

We all started to disperse throughout the castle in order to find Megan.

"Come on I think I know where she'll have gone"Remus said picking up the speed.

"Okay" I said catching up with Remus.

We started walking for a couple of minutes before I broke the silence.

"So Megan"I said.

"Yeah what about her?"Remus asked.

"You like her don't you"I said smirking.

"Yeah so?"Remus said.

"You do realize when Amy kissed you it broke her heart I saw it in her eyes"I stated

We got outside the castle before Remus replied.

"I know but I hate Amy,I really want to make it up to Megan but I'm not sure how"Remus said.

"Just talk to her alone and ask her out"I said simply.

"Yeah but I'm worried she'll reject me and it will make it awkward"Remus said as we got to the whomping willow.

"Look Remus"I said putting my hand in his shoulder to stop him.

"Megan is head over heels for you,when you enter the room her face immediately lights up. Both the dates you went on she would not stop talking about how amazing you where"I explained.