14. A gift

Slowly Harry and Draco worked through Draco's depression until, eventually, Draco was back to normal. Harry began to think of Draco murdering his father to save him as an act of pure love instead of feeling guilty about it. He must love me a lot to choose me over his own father. Every time Draco did something to make Harry doubt his love for him, Harry thought about how he saved him from being killed. They went on to live as a normal happy family, at least as normal as they could being a gay wizard couple.

They heard a faint knocking at the door.

"Draco will you get that?" called Harry from the other room. "Yes, dear." replied Draco. Draco got up from the couch and opened the door. "I've come to bring Prince." said the nicely dressed woman. From the moment Draco and Harry laid eyes on Prince at the Foster Home for Infants they immediately fell in love. "Draco who is it?" called Harry. "Get in here. The woman from the foster care center brought Prince!" Draco called back. Harry ran in the room and took Prince from the woman with a huge smile on his face. The boy had blonde hair and green eyes. Prince smiled back up at Harry. "He seems to like you." said the woman. "Well I guess I'll be going." Thank you for bringing him. " said Draco. "I'll be back in a week with more paperwork for you to fill out." called the woman as she closed the door behind her. Harry and Draco just stared at each other in awe over the new beautiful baby that was now in their lives.