8. Untitled

So vote, comment, and message me!!! My love goes out to all my readers <3

Harry wanted to go home after that, but Hermione insisted that they go to The Leaky Cauldron first. Despite his attempts he could bring himself to forget what happened with Draco and have a good time. He downed butterbeer after butterbeer trying to forget, but no matter what He kept thinking about Draco.

When they got home he staggered straight to bed without eating dinner. What did I do wrong? Why is he being like this? he thought as he stared at the ceiling above his bed. He thought until he eventually passed out into darkness.

The next day Harry got up, got dressed and headed straight for the Malfoy Manor. He decided to take a muggle train to give him more time to think about what he was going to say when he got there.

Knock, knock, knock

"Oh, Harry, what do you want?" asked Draco in a slightly rude tone. "Why are you being rude? Why are you mad at me? I demand answers; I'm not leaving here until I get them." demanded Harry. "Potter, you're so lucky my father isn't here. He knows; he found out where I've been going, so I was forced to tell him why, and to nobody's surprise he doesn't approve of us. Do you know what could happen if I keep on seeing you?" asked Draco. "Ye-" started Harry. "Ah, rhetorical question, Potter. It's over. Get over it, and keep your arrogant self away from me." sneered Draco as he slammed the door in Harry's face.

It had been a week since that conversation with Draco, and people were starting to notice that something was wrong. Harry would stay upstairs all day sulking in his depression only to come downstairs to push around food on a plate and then throw it away.

Harry was standing in front of the full body mirror in his bathroom examining the outline of his ribs beginning to show from the lack of eating when he heard a knock on the door. "Who is it???" he called. "It's me, Ron. Want to come down and watch a movie with us on this new muggle television thing dad got?" "No I'm fine." Harry replied. "Harry, you know you can't stay in your room forever, right?" When Ron didn't hear a reply he gave up and headed downstairs.

Only when the sound of his footsteps could not be heard anymore he climbed back into bed throwing himself under the covers and covering his head.

He heard the door open, shut, them footsteps approaching his bed. "Ron, I told you to leave me alone. I don't want to watch that stupid movie with you." Harry said a bit annoyed. He heard a chuckle and then "It's not Ron." from none other than the voice of Draco Malfoy.