10. Today begins the rest of our life together

Vote & Comment!!!

"Well, yeah Harry; I think that'd be a great idea." <3

So in the morning got up and headed downstairs. Draco made coffee for everyone, and they searched the paper for any open apartments that are cheap. "Harry, what about this one? It's got a good view of the riverfront." Draco inquired. "No, you're not allowed to have pets, and we may want to get a family dog some day." responded Harry. This made Draco smile. I'm finally going to have a family, a real family.

They didn't find an apartment right away, but the had the whole Weasley family and Hermione on the watch for anything nice.

About a week later Hermione rushed in the door of the burrow. You could see the excitement radiating off if her. "Harry, I think I found the perfect one!" she exclaimed. Harry didn't know what she was talking about, but he caught on when she pulled a newspaper out from her endless bag. She opened it and pointed to a spot on the paper. "Look, you can have pets, and it comes with free water!" she said as if she had just won the house cup.

With that Harry made an appointment with the land lord for the next day. It would only be yet another great adventure of Harry and Draco's life together.