11. New beginnings

*What do you guys think so far?*

They met with the land lord at the apartment the next day. He showed them the apartment, and they liked what they saw. "If you ever have any problems like a broken toilet seat, just call me up and I will come fix it." the land lord said as they signed the three month lease. They didn't want the lease to be for any longer just in case they found any hidden problems within the apartment.

"Well, that's all of it." said Mr.Weasley Mr. Weasley and the family helped them get all their things into the apartment with the help of his flying car. They drove their because they didn't want any muggles to see a flying car given the face that they were moving into a muggle neighborhood. The Weasley family left, and Harry and Draco spent the day moving the furniture around until they were content with the house. "Whew, that was a workout" said Draco as he whipped sweat from his forehead. Harry found this attractive and could hardly contain himself.

They decided to make the first night in the apartment special, so they watched a movie with a bowl of popcorn on the couch. They cuddled witch was Harry's favorite things to do.

"Harry my father would like to come over tomorrow."

*omg*