"Yes ok. I promise ill bring you back early!" He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. I smile and hug him back before we pull apart.

"Where are we going?" I'm curious to where we're going since its freezing out side and there's really nothing open.

"Ice skating then dinner!" If my smile could get any bigger, it would have grown a few more inches.

"YAY!" I jump up and down while squealing like a teen girl that got touched accidentally by her crush.

"Ok give me about 15 minutes give or take." I run back towards my room where Ariana is just sitting on my bed with all things packed. Wow. This girl has skills.

"So!?" She asks with a tilt of her head. I giggle then run and plop right on top of her.

"I'm going ice skating with a hot guy," I whisper in her ear. She giggles and leans into my ear.

"But I thought Mr.Greyson was hot?" I lean back and blush but scurry away to my closet. I pull out my brown coat, brown infinity scarf, jeans, my black beanie, gloves, and some boot socks, along with my brown skates.

I put my skates into my little backpack and slip my black boots on, then walkout right after Ariana sends me a wink. I laugh and walk out the door. Garret's waiting by the door on his phone. When he looks up at me I can see his eyes widen.

"Wow Autumn you look....good." I laugh and head out the door with Garret behind me.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad your self." He scoffs and acts hurt.

"Oh, I see now. I give you a nice compliment and you give me that. I guess I'll have to step up my game." I laugh out loud at this and send him a smile. He smiles and shakes his head back at me and continues to walk towards his car. Honestly, his car isn't really a car. More like a truck. Have I ever told you how much I fantasize trucks?

After I practically eye rape his truck he opens the door for me to get in. I try my hardest to get in and act graceful but I'm short and that stupid truck is like 2ft off the ground. So me being my height I have to crawl in earning a laugh from Garret. Once I finally get in I send one of my playful glares at him. He holds up his hands in surrender and starts the truck. We drive off in silence until I reach over and turn up the stereo.

Baby lock the doors and turn the lights down low.

"No fucking way." I look over at Garret and he's mumbling the lyrics. "Are you a cowboy in disguise? You have the truck, the music, what's next? A horse and cowboy hat?" He laughs and gives me a quick glance.

Put some music on soft and slow
Baby, we ain't got no place to go

I hope you understand
I've been thinking 'bout this all day long

Never had a feeling quite this strong

We continue to sing the song in funny voices till we reach the end.

"Recalling what you said about having a horse and cowboy hat, I have a horse named biscuit at my grandpaps ranch down in Pennsylvania not to long from here." I start to laugh and have to hug my stomach from the pain all from this laughter.

"Oh my gosh!" I wipe a tear away and huff out some air. Laughing is fun but damn, it hurts some times.

"We're here!" Garret exclaims and hops out the car. I reach over to the handle and right when I'm about to open it Garret opens it and pulls me out.

"Whoa there tiger. Take it easy." I stumble around until I regain my balance.

"Yea sorry. Just excited." He takes my hand and leads me in. Surprisingly, there's only about a handful of people left. It's a pretty big rink so there is more than enough room for all of us. I go over to the railing and lean over it. I remember faint memories of me and my family skating at an ice rink down in Montana. I feel a tap on my shoulder and pull my self back out of my thoughts. Garret takes my hand again and brings me towards the benches to put our skates on. Garret didn't have any so he had to rent a pair. His were big and black with some grey designs on the heels.