"I would come but I don't need no stress on me or this baby. Make sure my baby Mijo is safe and tell mama I said hey."

"Okay bye Sochitta."

"Force." She hung up the phone before I even say bye. I started laughing because she hated when I called her by her real name.

I went to the bedroom to find my mom getting dressed in all black like she was about to kill somebody. It's crazy how my whole family is in the game.

"Where you going?"

"I'm about to find out who killed my man." I never told her I figured out what Daddy was saying at the end of the video. If Nikko had something to do with daddy's death, I'm killing him my damn self.

"Oh. But I'll be back. I'm about to go see Ty."

"Okay tell him to stop by later. I wanna meet him."

I nodded my head and walked out to my car. As soon as I turned on the radio Dark Horse by Katy Perry and Juicy J was on. This was my shit.

"You wanna play with magic?!" I yelled while bouncing around in my seat. I didn't even notice I was speeding but was I got to the trap before the song went off. I stayed in the car until Juicy J finished rapping.

Once I got out, Flash greeted me with a hug. "What's good Nicki."

My uncle Keef used to own this trap so that's how I know Flash. He was a cutie. Dark skinned with a full head of dreads that stopped at the top of his shoulders. I used to have a crush on him but he worked for my uncle so that could never work out between us. We kissed once but we both were drunk and that's a whole different story for a whole different time.

"Hey Flash." I hugged him back and walked inside.

As soon as I walked in the office my mouth dropped.

"Nikko?"

Ty stood up. "How the fuck you know him?"

"This my brother."

I walked over to Ty and Nikko who were looking at a folder. There was a picture of the mixed man who was in the video.

Von Taylor.

It read.

"Oh yeah this the dude that's tryna kill you bae." I told Ty as I sat on his lap.

He smacked his lips. And Nikko did too.

"Clearly Nicki. But he the one who got the hit on all us too."

I don't get it though. Daddy said Nikko and Von in the video. That must've meant Nikko involved in his death somehow. And if Von got that hit on us, why Nikko here. Dis tew much.

"Nikko come here."

He ran his hands through his curly fro and walked with me into the kitchen.

"Please tell me what the fuck is going on. Daddy is dead and Von got hits on us. And daddy mentioned you in the surveillance video. I just don't get it."

"Wait what surveillance video?"

"Me and mama watched it before I came here."

He made wide eyes and opened his mouth. "Mama?!"

"Yeah she's back. And she's gonna kill yo ass if she find out you got something to do with daddy's death."

"Okay lemme just put it all out there." He paused. "Sit down."

I sat on top of the table and looked my twin brother right in his eyes. Honestly, I don't know if we twins. Like on some real shit. We never finish each other sentences, have a super close connection, or none of that. I just feel like he a over protective big brother.