Chapter 7

Disclaimer: it's a disclaimer!

Bella

After I ate and Peter did my dishes. You know I could get used to this. We headed out.

"Where are we going?"
"You'll see." I sighed.
"You know I hate surprises" I pouted.
"I know lil Bit. Stop giving me that pout."
"Fine".
5 mins found us in P.A.
"You and vamp speed I swear." I muttered he laughed.
"Yea your jealous lil Bit."
"Yea just cuz I'm human and you a vamp. I HAVE tuh go slow." I frowned.
"Awe I sorry. Stop frowning!.
We were walking in the mall
"Why are we here you don't like shopping and I don't like shopping so what are we doing here?"
"Just wait"
A couple of mins later a beautifully gorgeous vamp walks up to us.
"You must be Bella. Hi I'm Charlotte, but you can call me Char. It's so nice to finally meet you!" She squealed.
"Hi it's nice to finally meet you to. Yes I am Bella." We smile.
"I would have called you Isabella but Peter said you hated that name." I winced when she said my full name.
" thank you I appreciate that a lot!."
"No worries."
We hung out the whole time. We got our nails done and got a massage. While we sent Peter away. It was 3:00 o'clock when Peter came up to us with Jasper. I was shocked but not shocked. Peter alone should have known he'd call Jazz.
"Heyy how was girl time." I grimmest. I hated that word made me feel like a girly girl. I was a tomboy, to say the least. "Sorry lil Bit." He smirked at me knowing full well that I hated it. The jerk said it on purpose. I stuck out my tongue.

Two hours later Peter and Char took off to feed. That left just me and Jasper.
"This might be wired but will you go out with me?" He was nervous poor guy
"Yes that would be great." I smiled. But inside I was jumping for joy. He looked a lot more better as if he could feel my joy. Weird.
"Great."

Two weeks later we were on our second date. On our first date he told me he was the major from the stories.
After he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes. "Thank you for being the awesomest boyfriend a girl could have."
"I should be thanking you not you thanking me." I just melted. He was so cute. After the movies we walked in a park it was so pretty and nice out.
Then he dropped me off.

Four months later he asked me to marry him and I said YES!.
When Peter found out Jasper told me about him being the Major Peter told him my reaction to the major when he would always tell me. Jasper smirked he had a gleam in his eyes.
A week later we eloped and we lost our vaginitis to each other.

Peter was mad because he wanted to be at the wedding. He forgave us after We told him he was invited to our reception, free alcohol all night. Boys!.
I also found out Jasper is an empath. Cool!

One week after that I was changed and I have never been more happier than I am when I am with my mate!. Emmett and Rosalie, Peter and Char, Alice and Jake, and Angela and Sam were throwing my reception party all the couples were happy. But no one could be as happy as Jasper and I am.
We live for all eternity. Being happy and in love and in each other's arms.

The End

I am so sorry I know it was all over the place and not very good. But I hope you liked it anyway.