The Past

Disclaimer: nope still don't own anything
Chapter 4 enjoy.

Jasper

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I couldn't believe what just happened, her going willingly to Peter? Was she crazy? Then again she might not know what he is.

"What do you mean you?" I said
"Can we all just sit and talk please?" Bella said
"Yeah as long as you sit by me" I said. I can't even stay away from her the pull is so strong. Wait what III I have a mate I HAVE A MATE! Sweet. Oh gosh how do I tell her?!.
She rolled her eyes when I said she had to sit with me but she felt overly happy. I'm glad she is happy.

Peter POV

"When I was hunting I caught a smell so delicious I had to see where it was coming from. When I got there their was a beautiful little girl who so happened to be lying on the ground with a bleeding arm and a twisted ankle.
I asked her what happened. "I fell from the tree" "what were you doing in the tree?" I asked "I was looking for a place to stay maybe a cave or something" she replied "why? Don't you already have a home?" I asked "Yes but my mom is always away and leaves me at home with a horribles babysitters." She answered "Ah well how about we go to the hospital and they can take care of your arm and leg?" I asked "NO NO NO! I won't go I hate the hospital they always give me needles even when I don't need them and they will call my mom!" She panicked "Ok well how about I take you to the fire department?" I asked She giggles "your funny" she said "well I try" I said "you could take me your house and take care of me for some reason I trust you." She said "uh uh uh ok, I don't think that is a good idea." I said "Why you don't like me?!" She asked, she had tears in her eyes. "no I like you it just if I take you to my house it will be kidnapping?" I said like a question. "No it won't I'd be willingly going! And you'd be helping me heal and you'd be saving my life." She answered "hmm your pretty smart for for for how old are you?" I asked she laughed "I'm SIX!!!!" She said with a gleaming glint in her eye. "Yes well you can't loose anymore blood so let's go." I said and picked her up and ran to my home.
A while later she was cleaned and bandaged up. "Thank" yawn "you" She said. "your welcome sweetie" I replied. "By the way I'm Isabella but Bella because I like it better. Bella Swan." "I'm Peter. Peter Whitlock. Nice to meet you Bella" nice to meet you to mr Whitlock." You can call me Peter." "Ok " yawn "Peter" I laughed " why don't you lay down and sleep princess" I suggested "ok" she was out like a light right after she said ok. I laughed again she is so precious and cute. I picked her up and put her in my bed and covered her up. I watched her sleep for a couple minutes then went down stairs to watch TV.

A couple hours later she was awake it was 7 am. She came downstairs and asked if I had a toothbrush so I gave her one and toothpaste also. Why I had an extra one I just knew I needed one now I know why. "Thank you Peter" she said and kissed my cheek. "Your welcome princess." When she was done she asked if she could eat. I asked her what she wanted and she said French toast please so we cooked French toast together and that is how she learned to cook. With my help of course. When she was eating I washed the dishes. When she was done eating she rinsed her plate and put it on the counter. Then she want and sat on the couch. After I washed her dishes I went and sat with her. "You are so cold, you don't eat, you had blood on you when I first saw you. Are you a vampire Peter?" To say I was floored would be an understatement I did not know this was comming. "uh uh uh" was all I could get out "you can tell me I won't tell anyone and I trust you." She said "Ok yes. I am but you can NOT tell anyone you know that there are vampires in the world ok?" I said "Ok" she said so then I told her I only drink from bad guys and when there isn't any I drink animals blood. I some how convinced her to go home and she said "only if you keep in contact because I couldn't stand not knowing where my only friend is and I'd be lonely again you don't have to meet my mom or anything just see me once in a while" I totally melted. So then I bought her a cheap cell phone and put her on my plan and told her not to tell anyone about it and only use it to talk to me or txt me she said ok. We always kept in touch everyday until she graded elementary then not very often but I did see her a few times when she was in grade 6 and 7 I bought her a better phone and the same rules. She asked what happened so I told her everything because she wanted to know. She was still the same. She never reacted the way I thought she would. (Kept this part out of the story so my thoughts so jasper doesn't know) When I told her about the Major I never said his name or anything but I could tell he was her favourite. (Back to telling Jasper.) After telling her, She became a part of my life she was like a little sister to me. I was a huge softy when it came to her I still am. I was always there for her no matter what. She was also there for me no matter what, and also when I met someone. She told me to be myself and everything would work out. She was right. I haven't kept In touch for a couple months and I felt bad but I was moving and she understood. Anyway I decided to visit her so I phoned her and the rest you know." I said. Jasper looked shocked to say the least. " you told a SIX year old?" He said. Bella giggled "yeah but you would have to." She said. "Yeah your most likely right. Only if that six year old was you." He replied "It was." She said smiling and I watched as he just melted. "How did you not eat her blood?" He asked "It was delicious smelling but when you drink humans you have more control. Or did you forget?" I asked/replied.

Bella POV

I was so glad he didn't mention the part where I thought the Major was my favourite. For some reason Peter knew I liked him. Just the thought of Jasper knowing I like someone was
terrifying. Especially since I didn't know who the Major was just what I heard in the story.

Sorry it took so long hopefully chapter 5 won't!. :)