Kept in touch

Chapter 3

Disclaimer is a disclaimer I don't own the characters or the movie sorry!

Enjoy!

BELLA's POV

The week passed by very fast. Alice, Angela, and I were shopping in PA and I hate shopping! 2 hours, hours! We got T-shirts, sweaters jeans and a couple pairs of dresses. We went to the food court after that.

Ang and I had food while Alice went to go do something I'm not sure what but she said she ate on the way there though I never seen her grab anything. Oh well what can you do? We drifted apart at 1 and at 2 I was at home and ordered pizza for dinner.

I got a phone call that excited me. Ok so maybe I lied but I do have one good friend who was always there for me but no one new of him.
He said it could become a huge fight if he showed his face around my mother. I totally understand why. So we kept in touch for a while until a couple months ago.
Apparently he was moving again and was to busy. I am SO glad he is coming up to visit!.
The days went by so slow, I was so upset it was taking forever. I decided to go for a hike to go visit my favourite place a clearing with a pond and waterfall with a humungous rock to sit on.
It was so beautiful, if you look at it a certain angle you can see a rainbow. I was sitting enjoying the peaceful quiet and view when out comes someone.

Jasper's POV

I am a vampire. I hunt animals to drink their blood my family are vamps to and also on this animal eating/drinking blood we like to call a diet because we do not drink humans blood.
Anyway I was out hunting when I smelt another vampire. Not just any vampire, the same one I made my captain when I was second in command in Maria's army. I helped him escape that horrific life. I paid for that, until Peter got me out. He never did change his diet of eating from humans but I don't care he only eats the bad guy, who am I to judge plus I use to eat the good guys before I got out of the vamp army.
Then I to only ate bad guys until I met Carlisle and learned of the 'diet'. Me and Peter have been brothers for aslong as I can remember. We have always been their for each other. I'm so glad we kept in touch, but I did not know he was coming today I thought he was coming in two more days awe well I'm always happy to see my brother. So I started off slow following his sent as to not startle him. Ha as if. Anyway I was walking at human speed when all of a sudden I smell it not just any one but Bella then I heard it. She screamed. I bolted as fast as I could to where they were.

When I got there, Peter was holding My Bella I raced over there and grabbed her before he could do anything and put her behind me and I crouched in front of her in a protective stance. Growling. To busy to notice the emotions around me.

Bella's POV

I SCREAMED when I seen who it was I was so excited! "Peter what are you doing here!?" I asked
"What not happy to see me? Ouch. I told you I was going to visit. I decided to go for a walk before I did because of the long drive. Not, I was curious about the animal diet so decided to try it out. Then I was going to visit you I swear but I caught your sent so I decided to surprise you." He replied. "I missed you so much!!!!!! I told you to hunt before you got here!. At least I get to see you" I said running into his arms and he spun me then just held me close so I could stop feeling dizzy and enjoy having him here in my arms safe and sound.
"I missed you so so very much!" I said sobbing from happiness. "I miss you so so very much, much more" he said. All of a sudden I was taken away and put behind Jasper? Weird. He was crouched down in front of me in a protective stance and growling.

Wow not only is he sexy but he sure sounds sexy to! Wait what. "Jasper what are you doing?" Peter asked. "What are you doing you can't hurt her I won't let you." He replied. Whoa he is so sweet! "JASPER!!!" I yelled. He turned to me but also kept his attention on Peter also. "he won't hurt me Jasper" I said in an angry voice but couldn't be mad somehow he could tell weird. "you don't understand Bella-" "I do understand-" " no you don't he.. He .. He...-" "He won't hurt me!" I said dodging him and going straight for Peter. He was to shocked that I would go to him, that he couldn't do anything about it before I got to Peter. "Jasper look I would never hurt Bella EVER, so calm down." Said Peter growling at the first part, then calmly said at the last part.

Chap 4 should be up soon!