hi im

As i got my guild mark gray was blushing beacause of how squishy my boob was i laughed and whispered youll get more tomorrow night or maybe even toning i winked he smiled and we both blushed then master said gray go and introduce her to the maembers and he said yes master and he held my hand and dragged me to the first floor first we saw a girl with white hair talikng to someone with brown hair who was chugging down a barrel  then we went up to them and he said that the girl with was white hair was mira jane but people call her mira i said hi mir how ya doing i said smiling she said im great im glad to see we have a new member then we went to the brunette and gray said this is cana fairy tails heaviest drinker i laughed and said hi cana she said hey girl wanna grab a drink and i said not now but i will drink with you i said smiling she said see ya later (y/n) bye cana i said then gray said seems like someone has a new friend i nod and say i hope i can become friends with everyone then we went up to lucy and pinkie i smiled and said hey pinkie hey lucy im now an offical memeber and pointed at my guild mark than pinkie asked whats your magic i said ice shadow  and iron dragon slayer his jaw dtopped and hes like its like having three more dragon slayers then i said but i also have ice make but i havent mastered it tho but grya is gonna help me and he yelled and said whaa why would u go with that ice freak i gave him a glare he asked what you like him or something then i froze him and laughed and said maybe but dont be nosy gray blushed then smilied then we walked to lucy i aaid hey lu chan she said hi how ya doing great how bout u great than she asked me if me and gray kissed on the train then u yelled how did u know i didnt but now you just told me she said laughing i blushed so much. Then i saw a blue haired mage talking to two guys we walked over their and gray said y/n meet levy jet and droy hi im y/n they said hi u then smiled levy asked if i liked to read u said i like to read fan fictions alot and she smilied i think we can be good friends i smiled and said yeah then we walked over to a girl with scarlet hair eating cake he said thats erza u walked over to her and said hi im y/n she turned around and said hi y/n im erza erza scarlet u then told her that she was gorgeous and said i wish i was that pretty she said no i wished i was as pretty as you then youll bothed laughed and smiled before u left u said i hope we can be good friends she said me too see you later y/n u smiled then walked out with gray as we went to his house then u told him so gray you have a tough decision to make he said what u said you get me tonight or tomorrow but we do it longer then he said hmm i said i dont know about you but im wet for you gray ever since ive seen you naked he said ive been wet for you ever since i put your guild mark on so is that a yes for tonight sure he said then we walked up stairs but before anything could happen i told him that i was a virgin he said thats alright cause i am too we both gave a devilish smirk.