im in!

He whispers to you if your in the guild or not can you please move in with him then you blushed and said of course he then kissed you and then you kissed back then the trained stopped and youll pulled away looking at eachother and blushing with a string of saliva coming from youlls mouth you woke up the blonde girl and pinkie (yes you call him that just like gray) and he woke up lucy by pulling her hair one by one and saying lucy so i guess thats her  name and you woke up pinkie by yelling in his ear hey pinkie wake up he then jumped up and slapped you then you slapped back dont touch me then gray got mad and said dont touch a girl pinkie and then natsu said oh sorry and i looked at him and said well cause gray yells in my ear wake up pinkie to wake me up then i blushed oh thats weird and i smiled what a corincedence you said. Then you four walked thro the town of magnolia to get to the guild when you got there you smiled and looked at gray then youll made eye contact and you said gray you have beautiful eyes then he blushed and said not as beautiful as yours you then blushed and youll continued to look in eachothers eyes then happy came behind youll and said theeeiirr innnn looovvvee then me and gray blushed even more and we both  slapped him and said shut up i think he landed on the moon then we both laughed and opened the doors and then he asked a girl with white hair where master is  she said up in his office and we walked up stairs and then he said master and a small old man came out yes gray this is (y/n) he smiled and said are you here to join and you said yes with a huge smile and said that gray told you about this guild when he saved you from phantom he asked before i let you in whats your magic i said ice iron and shadow dragon slayer and ice make but i havent mastered ice make so i dont mention it that much. Then gray looked at you and said can i help you then you looked at him and said of course he smiled  and master had a nose bleed and gray said master and then you relised he was staring at your chest cause you were bending down to tie your shoes and gray grabbed your arm and turned you around and say sorry our masters a bit of a pervert you smiled and said its fine as long as he doesnt touch me and gray looked at you and said i dont even want him looking at you cause your mine and only mine to look at you blushed and said okay maybe tomorrow nightyou can see me he blushed like a tomato and you said or is it to early you said with a devilish smirk and he said of course not then you said tomorrow it is then then you walked back into masters office and he asked what your name was and you said (y/n) redfox and he said your a redfox are u gajeels sister i frowned and said yes he was the one who attcked my guild. Okay said master im sorry for what happened then he asked where i wanted my guild mark i said my chest he asked what color i said raven blue and i looked at gray and he was blushing and so was master cause he got to touch my boob then i asked is there a girl that can do it tho he frowned and said anyone can and i smiled he handed me the stamp and i gave it to gray he blushed i smiled and said come on we dont have all day he blushed and pressed it on my boob and blushed redder then erzas hair at how squishy it was and i giggled and yelled yay im in!!