are you gonna join

When you woke up you were on a guys lap and then you jumped and apoligissed and he said that its fine then he blushed u blushed and told him hes cute when he blushes and then he blushed a tomato red and u giggled then he said you have an adorable giggle and a beautiful smile you blushed a tomato red " i love him so much hes hot and an awesome and kind personallity" you said you saw he was blushing then you said what did i say he then said thank you you too and he smiled wait dont tell me i said that aloud yes you did and then you blushed so red it put erzas hair to shame then you looked around and noticed you were on a train and a girl with blonde hair was asleep on a puking pink haired guy then you layed on grays soilder and you said sorry it was just so temting and then he told you its fine cause... cause i... l...ove you then you blushed and said i love you too but i just met you maybe i can join your guild his eyes sparkeled and he said yes of course and hugged you. You then kissed him on the cheek if not then i will still love you and maybe move in with you and he pulled away and you look scared and embarressed and then he grabbed your cheeks and pulled you close qnd whispered something to you...

Hehe i left you haniging find out what he does and says in the next chapter