Hellos and Goodbyes

"Hello? Hello? HELLLLOOOO!!!!!! Where is everyone?" I yelled while I walked through the hallways.

      It seemed as if everyone had disappeared.

"I go to sleep for a half hour and everyone disappears," I muttered.

  I decided to check in the one place I hadn't yet, the training room.

  I opened the door, and sure enough, pretty much everyone was in there. Doing what? I had no idea.

"Lincoln, I'll just give you a separate cue to come in," Daisy was saying.

  "I'm playing 'freak out and go for the alarm guy,'" Lincoln told Coulson.

   "Good luck with that," He responded.

     All right, reset ! Right when she opens the door," Daisy told everyone.

  "Ok, so what the heck are you guys doing?" I asked.

  "We're practicing for when May will go to save Charles. I know what's coming, so I'm showing her," Daisy responded.

  "Ok...." I said and leaned against the wall to watch.

  "Ready whenever you are, May," Daisy said.

 May nodded and went out on the other side of the door.

    As May burst into the room, Daisy started the stopwatch.

 She took out the first "guard", then whirled around and "shot" Fitz with her fake gun.

   She took out another "guard", and "shot" another.

  Then Simmons came in, and May "took her out" too, but she didn't fall down like she was supposed to.

   "Simmons! Fall down!" May whispered.

"Sorry," She said and fell down.

I tried to contain my laughter. It was a train wreck.

"Lincoln, go! Grab the knife!" Daisy told him and he rushed over to one of the "guards" to grab the knife, but May "shot" him, and he fell down.

   Once they were done, I decided not to hold in my laughter any longer, but was met with glares.

    "I wish we could practice every moment of our life like this," Coulson remarked, and I nodded, still laughing.

   "That was terrible!" Daisy exclaimed.

"It was a train wreck," I said.

   "Well you're lucky you're hurt so you don't have to do this," Simmons groaned.

 "Yep!" I said cheerfully.

  "Fitz?" Daisy said with exasperation.

"You come in right after Doug," Simmons supplied.

  "Okay, I come in right on the heels of Doug!" he said with equal exasperation.

"And May, are you telling me that's your best side kick?" Daisy said, turning to her.

  "I was trying to miss her face," May replied.

"This would be so much easier if...."

  "I had you're powers?"

 "Well, it wouldn't hurt."

I rolled my eyes. Her complaining about not being able to go was frustrating.