14. PERCY

This chapter is in Percy's POV guys. Sorry for not updating sooner!

I Just hope you will enjoy it since it's most likely Crappy.

Thanks for reading. :)

*Percy*

I didn't know why but that battle at Camp Half Blood seemed way too easy. It was almost as if Destruction had let us win to lower our guard.

Artemis and I had just made it to our new home and couldn't wait to settle in. The house was beautiful, Made from white marble and patterned with silver tridents I thought it was perfect. Artemis must have read my mind because she smiled at me before kissing me on the lips.

I swept her off her feet and carried her bridal style over the threshold, Kissing her all the way through.

"Percy?", Artemis said.

"Yes my love?", I answered.

"Now we are here what shall we do?", She asked me.

"Well since I have the power to break your maidenhood vow how about we start with that?", I said.

"How are you going to do that?", She said.

"Like this", I said. "I Percy Jackson, God of Time, Elements and Prince of the Void Break Artemis, Daughter of Zeus's Vow of maidenhood".

There was a flash of light coming from artemis then it stopped.

"You okay Artemis?", I asked.

"I feel different", She said. "Like A Huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders".

"So what shall we do now?", She asked me.

"I have an idea", I replied.

4 hours.. That's how long it lasted before we had to stop for a break. Artemis and I were drenched in sweat and The air in the room had turned all hot and humid.

"Percy that was amazing", Artemis said. "I never knew how much I would come to love a man".

"It was amazing because it was with you Artemis", I said. "It wouldn't be the same with another woman".

"Oh Percy", She said before launching herself on top of me.

We started again and this time it was even better than the first time. Artemis moaned in pleasure and I returned with more speed and the best pleasure I could give her.

Suddenly the room turned dark and we stopped in shock before moving away from each other under the covers.

"Percy My Son", Chaos said. "What are you doing?".

"What does it look like father?", I said. "I'm sleeping with my wife".

"You are meant to be with the Army preparing for the next attack", Chaos said.

"Lord Chaos?", Artemis said. "It's our wedding night. Can't you cut Percy some slack?".

"I guess I could but I want him there for tomorrow evening", Chaos said. "I feel like my brother is going to attack at nightfall and I need all the Army to be there to halt the attack in it's tracks".

"I'll be there, now can we please have some privacy?", I asked.

"Yes, Enjoy your night Percy", Chaos said. "Artemis is lucky to have someone as caring as you".

"Thank you Chaos", Artemis said.

Chaos disappeared into the shadows and I sighed. How could I continue now when I knew what was going to happen. Artemis seemed to understand so she cuddled into me and we both fell asleep.

This chapter might be crappy but I have writers block which is why you haven't had an update.

Dedicated to Synni13 for getting the last trivia question correct.

*TRIVIA*

In the Lost Hero what was the name of the place where the Wolf house is located?

Thanks for reading guys!

-Becca XoX