10. Percy

Ok i'm good. Two chapters in one day.

Havent done this in a while.

DISCLAIMER: Do I look like Rick Riordan? No. So these characters don't belong to me. End of Story

Lets Start The Chapter!

*Percy*

I was worried now. I had a week to find a special outfit to wear for my wedding and I couldn't find anything special.

That was when Aphrodite appeared before me.

I Kneeled. "Lady Aphrodite".

That's when I realised I had my hood down and she was staring at me like I was a ghost. Which she thought I must be.

"This can't be", She gasped.

"It can be. I didn't die ten years ago", I said. "I went to become Chaos's Commander for his Army. Please swear on the River Styx that you will not reveal my identity to any of the other gods or Demigods".

"Percy your alive", She said. "Your father should know about this. But I swear on the River Styx Not to reveal your identity to anybody".

Thunder Rumbled in the distance so I knew the oath was made.

"Thank you", I said before standing up. "Now, what can I help you with?".

"Artemis tells me that you haven't managed to find an outfit for the wedding yet. Is that true?", She asked me.

"Yes. That's the thing though, I want something with mine and Artemis's favourite color on it", I said.

"Well I have just the thing for you", She said before clapping her hands.

I didn't have time to say wait before I found myself in A blue suit with silver streaks sewn into the pattern.

"Wow", I exclaimed before looking in my mirror. "This is amazing, Where did you get it?".

"I've had that thing for years in case one of my sons required it", She said. "I must say it looks better on you than it did on any of them".

"This is absolutely perfect. Thanks so much Lady Aphrodite", I said.

"It's no problem percy", She said. "Now I must be going, Don't break her heart, She loves you so much".

I averted my gaze before Lady Aphrodite disappeared but when I turned back I realised I was face to face with Lord Zeus.

O'S**T

"Perseus Jackson. So, your the one who is marrying my daughter Artemis", He said quietly.

I realised this was more of a statement than a question so I decided to be honest.

"Yes lord Zeus. I love Artemis and my adopted father Chaos made me a God so I could be with her for Eternity", I said.

"Percy you have to tell poseidon you are alive", He said. "Part of him dies everyday you are missing and if he gets any weaker he will fade".

"Are you sure that's wise Uncle?", I said.

"Yes. now I must go before the other Gods notice my absence. See you in a week Percy", He said.

I averted my gaze once again and when I looked around I was alone.

"Great", I thought. "Now I have to talk to Poseidon".

And That's another chapter done.

Can I please get some comments on this Story please? I need to know what people think of it.

I'm gonna start doing Trivia's for the dedications so here is the first one.

In the Sea of Monsters what were the gifts Hermes gave to percy whilst on the beach?

Thanks for reading Demigods.

-Becca XoX