4. Annabeth

Here is Chapter 4 Guys, Enjoy!

*Annabeth*

I was wondering why the Seven from the prophecy were summoned to the throne room on Olympus when the Gods started Arguing in front of us about an army of some sort.

"Our nephew died 10 years ago today and you expect us to be happy?", Shouted Zeus and Hades.

"No but we want you to be happier when The Army of Chaos arrive", Shouted the other gods.

After another ten minutes of arguing they finally calmed down enough to sit in their thrones.

Then We all noticed the Army in the corner...

They were deathly quiet and wearing Cloaks that covered their faces. the leader stood right in front and looked at the Gods in the room. 

"Where's Poseidon?", He asked.

"Poseidon never shows up on this day", Zeus told us.

"Why is that my Lord?", He Persisted.

"Because his favourite son died 10 years ago today, he can never show his face because of that. he says it brings back bad memories", Said Zeus.

"Why do you care anyway?", I Asked.

"That doesn't matter. I just thought that all the Gods would be here to hear what is going on", he answered.

Something wasn't right about this Person. He seemed familiar yet i couldn't quite place it yet.

"Gods and Goddess's I bear bad news", Chaos Said from somewhere in the room. "My brother has grown in power and has now threatened to take over Earth in two weeks"

"Chaos please explain why you have brought your army here", Zeus said.

"Because they are the greatest warriors in the galaxy and if you are to stand a chance you need them", Chaos Replied.

"So who is their leader?", Zeus asked.

"That would be me", The Mystery person at the front said.

"And what is your name?", Zeus asked.

"My name is Commander Delta, Leader of the Army of my Lord Chaos", Delta Answered.

"And why should we trust you?", Zeus Asked.

"You should trust him because he has 75% of my Power Zeus", Chaos thundered.

"That is true, My Lord Chaos adopted me as a son and gave me 75% of his power so that if he needed me i could help with almost equal power to him", Delta said.

I noticed he was looking at Artemis while he said this. they saw me looking and Artemis blushed.

What the hell is going on?

"Well we should let you get to Camp Half Blood and explain to Chiron what is happening", Zeus said. "Go now and we shall most likely see each other when the war is over".

Chaos opened a portal that was as black as Obsidian and stepped through. I hesitated, "Are you sure it's safe?", i asked Delta.

"Of course it's safe. I'm a demigod and i travel through them all the time", he replied.

He grabbed piper and my hand and dragged us through, the rest following behind us.

And that's Chapter 4.

Please tell me what you think, Comment and vote

Thanks for reading Demigods!

-Becca XoX