12. Mixed POV's / Wedding Scene

Ok guys here is the next chapter in my fanfic.

Dedicated to Jazmine43 for getting the answer correct in the last chapter.

Okay Enjoy Guys!

*Artemis*

I couldn't believe it! I was getting married to the most amazing man I had ever met.

I had to admit I was nervous but who wouldn't be on their wedding?

Hera, Aphrodite and Athena were helping me get ready for it and I couldn't wait to see Percy.

"Artemis you look amazing", Here said, Barely containing a smile.

"Ohh thank you", I said. "I'm looking forward to seeing Delta's face when he sees me!".

"He will love it just like he loves you", Aphrodite told me.

That made me think Aphrodite knew how much percy cared for me which must mean she knows how much I love him... I shrugged it off.

"I really hope he cares more for you than he did my daughter", Athena said.

"I really hope so", I said.

*Percy POV*

I was almost ready. Poseidon, Apollo and Hephaustus were helping me prepare myself for the big moment and I knew it was the biggest day of my life!

"Now Percy when it comes to the vows make sure to speak clearly", Apollo said.

"Yes and also don't make a mistake. The fates don't like Gods who make mistakes on their wedding", Hephaustus said.

"Okay, thanks guys", I said.

"Percy when it comes to the rings give her this", Poseidon said.

 He gave me a small box and inside it was a ring made from Imperial gold with sapphires and emeralds on top. Inside it were the words forever yours; I had to say I was impressed.

"Oh thanks Dad", I said Standing up t hug him.

"It was nothing son", He chuckled. "Now I had better go, I'm the one marrying you both".

He disappeared into thin air and I took a deep breath. It was time.

*The wedding*

*Artemis*

Percy stood by the altar waiting for me. Poseidon was standing there with a smile on his face. It had been so long since I saw that.

As i scanned the crowd I saw Annabeth and Kieron kissing each other fiercly and fury burned inside me. How could they do that at my wedding? I pointed it out to my father who sighed and clicked his fingers. Blasting them apart.

"Thanks Dad", I said.

"No problem Artemis, Don't let it ruin your big day", He said "Let's go", He motioned to say we were walking down the aisle.

We walked slwly and when we got to the top Percy took my hand and gave me his goofy grin that made me blush. I couldn't believe I was going through with this.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today", Poseidon said.

We went through the ceremony until we got to the vows.

"Do you Percy take Artemis to be your wife?", Poseidon asked.

"I do", Percy said. That made me smile.

"Do you Artemis take Percy to be your husband?", Poseidon asked me.

"I do", I said.

Percy and I gave each other our rings and when I saw his I blushed deeply. It was beautiful.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife", Poseidon said. "You may now kiss the bride".

You didn't have to tell us twice. We threw ourselves at each other and kissed while everybody applauded us. It was perfect and I didn't want it to end.

We walked down the aisle to Applause and once we were at the bottom we set off for the home Zeus and Hera had prepared for us.

That's another chapter down.

I Hope your enjoying this Fan fiction so far.

*TRIVIA*

In The Lightning thief what was the name of the animal in the photoboard at waterland denver park?

HINT. It's a sea mammal.

Thanks for reading Guys!

-Becca XoX