Colossal love...

Colossal titan searched for something, anything that might love him. He looked day and night, trampling over any titans that might have gotten in his way.

He searched for days...

Weeks...

Months...

Until he found a certain something that caught his eye.

Colossal titan didn't think he could ever penetrate such a thing, for she was a beauty. Her colors of deep red enticed him, making him run faster at her. He didn't know her name, even after he heard it from the locals. Colossal titan didn't care.

The colossal titan gently gripped his hand on her head, pulling as hard as he could. She didn't make a sound. She didn't even move. He pulled harder and grunted, trying to get her attention. She stood tall, not saying a word.

He then penetrated her forcefully. Pushing his hand in.
The wall crumbled.

"Wall Maria!"

The town shrieked as they screamed at the titan.

He looked back and groaned as he realized he had just murdered the love of his life. Wall Maria.

Colossal titan was furious that he broke the wall. He slowly started walking through, stepping on his broken lover. Then, all the titans came, destroying the city.

All colossal titan wanted was love, but he murdered wall maria before she could ever love him back.

His life will be lonely forever...

Xx[~by Wolf~]xX