EXTENDED SUMMARY

Battlefield 
( Tony Stark 

❝ We were young; storms so wild they could not be tamed.
 We were children; naive with honey and lemon in our veins.
We were in love; foolish and dangerous.
That was me and you; Tilly and Tony. 

There was something stirring in Tilda Hardings's heart, something dark and demanding to pull her under. She was young, but oddly, did not want a life of goodness nor of promise. She was drawn to chaos, to drugs that soothed her mind and made the world less cruel in her eyes.

Tony Stark was a boy with the world at his fingertips. His whole life was circled around his handsome looks, witty banter, money and more importantly women. He was the type of man that usually got what he wanted, but while attending the University of California, Los Angeles for fun, he meets a girl that wants nothing from him whatsoever.

That's the beginning of the story about a girl who had a tendency to self-destruct and a boy who was about to have his world spun upside down. The unlikely opening to a story that spanned decades where these two souls always came back together with fate.

cast
Sofia Black D'elia as Tilda Hardings
Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts
Don Cheadle as James Rhodes "Rhodey"
Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer
Ashley Benson as Lucy Hammer

[ cover created by voidkhaleesi ] 

- author's ramblings - 

I do not own any rights to Tony Stark or Iron Man or the epic Iron Man: Armored Adventures. I do own any storylines and characters with do not appear in the Marvel universe and are created from my own imagination.

Alright, I am Tony Stark trash and if you know me well, you know I will protect him with my life, which is why I'm here writing this story for him right now. I recently re-watched the movies and had a wonderful idea of writing a young Tony Stark. The idea kind of came from the cartoon Iron Man: Armored Adventures, which is awesome. With that all in mind, the story will be separated up into parts; one covering the time spent at college, one spanning Iron Man, another venturing into Iron Man 2 and the last concluding with Iron Man 3. There's gonna' be loads of wit, angst and heartache, so get ready and I really hope y'all enjoy because Tony Stark deserves more love!

- tinkertaydust x

 [ This story is a part of the Age of Heroes series. A series set within the world of marvel where all my books connect together in ways. It's not necessary to read every book in the series but just know each story is linked in one way or another ]