Ch 7 a werewolf is inlove with me but i'm inlove with a vampire...

i know its been like forever since i uploaded this but not many people read this story

anyway for people who DO read this

enjoy

A werewolf is in love with me but I'm in love with a vampire!!!

Chapter 7

.:Hunter's Pov:.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with Stacy" he shouted.

"Look dog, what I do with her is none of your business"

"She's mine" he said

"You sure about that?" I didn't gave him a chance to reply "because it sure didn't look like that when she kiss me" ok so I'm stretching the truth I kiss HER.

He gave me a look that could melt an iron.

"Looks like I was right" I smirked

"She's just a human, what are you doing with her, you won't be able to drink her blood, bloodsucker" he said the last part with disgust.

Instead of answering his question I ask what I wanted to ask, something that was bothering me "What is she to YOU, mute?"

He hesitated "I'm a werewolf; it's my duty to protect her"

He was in love with her better yet he IMPRINTED on her, to MY Stacy. Instead of showing him my anger I laughed.

"What?"

"One sided love always humored me" not that I could talk I don't even know how she feels about me, the only thing I know is that, I'm in love with her.

"The only thing that's stopping me from ripping your head is the treaty, stay away from her."

Before I could say anything he left.

VOTE AND COMMENT, BECOME A FAN