XVII

Since nobody commented things to happen on the date I decided to choose something myself! *evilly laughs* Also vote and coomment! Pease comment I love seeing your comments, they really make my day!

That stupid seaweed brain never told me where we were going so I had absolutely no idea what to wear other than to 'wear something nice'. I put on some black leggings with a blue blouse, a small silver locket necklace, and some converse because after the first day when Aph made me wear that awful pink dress and heels I personally vowed to never wear those hell heels again. Also a bit of make up and Piper insisted I do something with my hair, so I decided to do (preferred hairstyle).

"(Y/n)... Are you seriously going to wear that on a date?" Piper asked smiling as if knowing not to expect any fancier.

"Yeah," I said grinning. "I am."

"Nope you can't." Piper stated. "Jason told me Percy has something fancy planned."

I groaned. "Why didn't you tell me this before I put all this on?" I asked annoyed. "I don't have any thing fancy."

"C'mon I have some dresses," she started to drag me to her cabin.

She held out a long strapless blue gown, "that looks like someone barfed glitter on it." I remarked.

She rolled her eyes, "just put it on."

I did as she said with much annoyance. I came out of the bathroom and she gasped.

"What? Do I really look that bad?" I asked jokingly.

"No! You look stunning." She exclaimed. "Percy's going to be here any moment!"

Knock! Knock!

Piper answered the door while I hid in the closet putting my shoes on. I came out of the door and Percy looked speechless. "Oh my gods." He whispered.

"Why do people keep doing that?" I asked rhetorically.

"You look beautiful, (Y/n)," he took my arm. He was wearing a black and white suit.

I picked up the front of my dress as I walked down the wooden staircase. Knowing me I'd fall on my face and break my ankle. "I like your converse, (L/n)." He whispered in my ear.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going that's so fancy?"

Percy grinned childishly, finally, the immature and funny Percy I know! What is it with this fancy Percy, so classy... "ask me no questions and I tell you no lies."

"Whatever you say, seaweed brain." I said rolling my eyes.

He led me into the woods on one of the paths, we came to a stop at Zeus' fist. Oh how I'd love to give Zeus a fist to his--

"Hi, Percy, (Y/n)." Nico grumbled.

"Um... Hello Nico?"

"This is our cheerful travel service." Percy said.

"I'm not a taxi Percy, I'm only doing this as a thanks." Nico muttered before consuming us in a large shadow. I gripped Percy's hand as I remembered wha happened the first time I had shadow traveled. Maybe Hera wasn't really trying to help me... She was only helping and leading me closer to my doom, aka my supposed death. Light came back into focus as we tumbled out onto a busy sidewalk. People passing looked at us with question I just smiled at them. It was dark and streetlights glowed on the cobblestone path.

"Welcome to Paris, (Y/n)!" Percy said as if pretty proud of himself for thinking up this type of date.

"Thank you so much, Perce!" I exclaimed kissing him, he blushed and led me into a fancy restraunt.

"This way, sir." The man said leading us to a table by the window. We sat across from each other, moments passed as we just continued to make weird faces at each other. We ordered drinks and our food, as we waited we looked out the window seeing the Eiffel Tower not too far away. It was glowing against the pitch black sky. The only other thing glowing in the sky was the moon, the city was far too lit up to see many stars.

After eating we walked to the Eiffel Tower. After deciding we should've dressed down for going up I used my Aphrodite side to change both of us into something way more casual. We were at the top looking at the beautiful skyline when I heard something that made me shudder.

"You didn't really think it was over, (Y/n)? Happy endings are just bullshit for kids, this is reality."

Remember when I said this story was coming to an end?

Yeah I changed my mind, I have more ideas and I want to add them!

Sorry for editing it once more, I needed to fix something that was really bothering me!

Also vote and comment! Thanks! :)