[6]

A/N - GODDANGIT ROSEEEEEEE YOU SCWEEJEEE

|Aphmau|
Me.
Everyone giggled, except for the four boys. Aaron kissed me on the cheek, and that's it.
I silently sighed in relief, and I looked up from the bottle. Max was looking down at his hands, he looked a little angry....but mostly sad.
"Aph, your turn!" Teony popped up, and I froze.
I whimpered, and I sighed.
"Teony, if you wanted the ship to happen, it's not. Take the bottle, since you insisted. And you're next to Aaron. I'm going to get a glass of water. Maxwell, since you were the one to walk me home, come with me." I said, and gave everyone a glare with my good eye. Max nodded, and we walked out of my room, making sure to close the door.

Once we made it to the kitchen, I sighed in relief.
"Thanks. I really didn't want to kiss someone I didn't know."
"I know you didn't, Maxwell. That's why I brought you down here." I said, and got a glass from the cupboard. I placed the glass under the water dispenser in the fridge, and filled it halfway.
"I really thank you, I mean it. I'm not like Mr. Scary Face or Blondy and Flirty McFlirt up there."
I burst out laughing, and punched him in the stomach. He yelped in pain, and inched away, holding his stomach.
"Nice try, ya ginger. And please don't insult them, they are really nice to me."
"Then what am I?" He said while he leaned against the island.
"A friend." I said, and took another sip.
"Anyway, I bet I could have a scarier face than Aaron. I get it naturally from scaring the living daylights out of Adam and Ross." He snickered, and I rolled my eye.
"I'd like to see you try. Do you even know what Undertale is?"
He stopped, and a smile came into his face.
"I am the master at that game. I was just on the amino. I was posting pictures of Omega Flowey's face on Papyrus."
It gave me a giggle, and I sipped the cold water again.
"You should be heading back up there, they'll be wondering where you went."
"What about you?"
"I'm fine. They won't care.."
"I do." I muttered under my breath.
"They should. You're a great person." I said with a smile, as I placed down the now empty glass.
He smiled back, and I looked to the stairs.
"You can join later, when I text you. I'll try to switch it to something better..."

"Jess, thanks. But I rather go up there and challenge Aaron to a scary face contest." He smirked mischievously.
I didn't like it, but I could tell he really wanted to. Since they didn't really get along unless I was around.

But, I had a feeling this wouldn't end well.