Young Me Tries to Write Romance 101

Emily

-

Emily's reflection off the windows startled her. She caught herself daydreaming again and tapped Pit's shoulder. "What's she talking about?" she asked.

"The revolutionary war..."

"Oh..." Emily went back to staring. Pit was Emily best friend other than Link, he was the only person who believed her about Hyrule. He even had a resemblence of a video game character himself, Pit from Kid Icarus Uprising. They both are almost exactly alike with there personality too. Except Emily's girly traits like a secret obsession over clothes.

Emily went back to listening and then realized how boring the teacher's lecture was. Thats why I zoned out! She thought. Or wait maybe it was Link and Hyrule. The bell suddenly rang and Emily jumped then realized she accidently shocked Pit again.

"Ow! Stop doing that!"

"Sorry it's just..."

She paused and looked at Pit who simply said, "I'll come over later..."

"You know me too well..."

He gave her a smile then walked away but stopped and looked at Emily from the side of his eye and immediatly she knew he saw her blushing.

-

Pit

-

First things first I'm the one telling the story so don't be surprised if the story randomly goes to first person. Any way so...

When I turned around I almost felt like Emily was still watching me, I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Emily blushing. Suddenly it was like it was just her standing there. She looked as if it wasn't like she was cut of from everything that meant something to her. It was me she was blushing at. All those years of the talk about Link being her crush was finally ending... Hopefully...

-

Emily----prepare for the cringe-------

-

Pit came over just as he promised and immediatly asked "What's wrong?"

Emily heisitated then spoke up. "Well... It's about Hyr-"

She got cut off as Pit interupted her. "You don't need to tell me about it again..." he said.

"Pit for the first time, you don't understand!" Emily shouted.

"What?"

"Look... I... I think I'm going back tomorrow!"

Pit's eyes went wide and then he turned around... "What were you blushing at earlier?" Pit said sounding disapointed

"What? What does that have to do with anything!"

"Just tell me!"

"I was blushing at you...O.k... But what does it matter. I mean we were talking about Hyrule then you got weird!"

"It's just complicated..." He turned back around and grabbed Emily's hand. "You at first so siked about Link and... It was like you were in love." Pit said.

"Look Pit I've been gone for too long... I worry and yeah sure ok maybe it does sound like that but... I love you!"

-

Pit

-

Suddenly we were staring at eachother and she closed her eyes and then suddenly the whole world went blank then she was kissing me and the love story began.

(QotC Directly what's above. That was pure beauty.)