♌Chapter VI♌

~Hikari P.O.V.~

"Hikari-chan." I heard someone call me as I turn to see my old family.

"M-mom, D-dad?" I said to them, I can't believe it, they're here in front of me. "Where's Akari and Hikaru?" I ask them but they're still standing there.

"Oh Hikari, you're looking for them? After what you did to us." My dad said.

"Dear I thought you'll kill this vampires but you're one of them now." Now my mom said it.

"No, t-they made me this, I don't like being one of them." I shouted.

"Hmm, now you have a new family and again being killed by vampires." My dad said as Akari, Hikaru, Mika and the others came in.

"Mika?" I ask.

"Yuu-chan will be broken if he heard that you're one of them. Maybe he'll stop loving you." Mika said as I feel myself crying.

"Nee-chan, you did this to us. You lead us there." Akari said. And I shook my head.

"No, no, no... they aren't real. The Mika I know and my family loves me. I saw it on my own eyes, they don't blame me for being dead." I said as I clutch my head. As they continue on whispering negative thoughts, making me insane. "I know it's my fault." I said as I felt myself change, I grab them one by one. "No you're not real, stop messing with my head. They're not blaming me and don't ever bring Yuu up here." I shouted and attack them one by one.

The scene starts to collapse, around me starts to change and get in pitch black. "I promise them, I'll be stronger and kill them for taking my love ones away. You're not there so stop imitating my families." I shouted and the whole place crumble into pitch black.

"Hikari!" I heard someone shouted and I open my eyes, still inside the underground shrine.

"Yuu?" I said as he look at me worriedly. I brought my hand on his cheek and cupped it, tears started to pour down and I smile, I'm back. "Yuu... please don't ever leave me." I said and he hug me tightly.

"Hikari what happened? Of course I won't leave you." He said as he comforted me.

"You defeat the demon." Shinoa said.

I pulled away and nodded. "I guess so." I said.

"So that means that the axe is hers now?" Yuu ask.

"No, it's not so simple." Shinoa said. "Lieutenant Colonel Guren will be the one who'll pick your gears." She added.

"Then that's cool, we can defeat that demon." Yuu said.

"Okay." I said as Yuichiro help me stood up and suddenly I felt pain my chest part. 'Don't tell me, she have someone new.' I thought.

"Are you alright? Hikari? Your arm is still bleeding." Yuu said.

"I'm fine." I said as I wrap an cloth around it. "Let's go, maybe we're in big trouble if we stay down here." I added and Yuu help me stood up but I stumble down.

"Here, Let me carry you." He said.

"I'm fine Yuu, I can walk." I said.

"I'm not offering baka! For once try not to take all the burden for yourself, I'm here, I'll help you." He said and I sigh and went to his back and let him carry me. "If you're still thinking that it's your fault about that day, please stop. Mika don't want you to think like that." He added and I nodded.