♌Chapter V♌

~Normal P.O.V~

"Extermination Unit?" You ask as you tilted your head to the side.

"Yes, the training for the extermination unit has began so..." she said as she shows a pen-like weapon. "So what do you guys want?" She ask.

"What do I want?" You said to yourself.

"Hikari?" Yuu ask.

"I want to protect you." You said.

"No I should be the one." He said and you nodded. He look at Shinoa and nodded.

"I know you want this." She said as she show the power of her weapon. "This is Shikamadoji. He's the demon resting here." She said as her demon forms into a scythe.

"So that thing can kill vampires?" You ask and she nodded.

"Yes, this is the only thing can defeat a vampire." She said.

"Okay, I want mine." Yuu said excitedly.

"Yuu, you know you can't easily get something you want." You said to him. "Work hard to achieve that." You added.

"Of course, but this excites me." He grin and you sigh at him.

"Okay love birds... Hikari is right, you need to work it out so the demon won't take your soul." She said.

"Fine." He said. "Let's go back." He added and we started to go back.

"So if we have this gear, vampires won't have a match on us?" Yuu ask.

"No of course, in the battlefield the vampires have armours." She explain. "It's not like the vampire you fight the other day." She said.

You in the other hand thinks if you have to pick a weapon, it may cause you death, and what if they're there to check on you to choose what weapon you'll use and the demon may react, then they'll get suspicious and until they'll know that you're a vampire. You're in deep thoughts as Yuichiro noticed the silence around you.

You snapped out of it when you saw Yuichiro's hand waving in front of you. "Huh? Are you saying something Yuu?" You ask.

"I said are you alright? You're quiet." He said.

"I'm fine, Yuu, I didn't notice I'd spaced out like that." You smile at him, reassuring him that you're fine.

"Okay, if you say so..." he said. "But if you have a problem don't hesitate to say it okay." He added and you nodded, he snake his arm around your waist bringing you close to him as he rested his chin on top of your head. "But seriously, you're thinking to much, I don't want you to stress it out." He said.

"Okay thanks for understanding, I'm just worried that something might happened and you're the last family I have so I'm scared of losing you." You said, he brings his other arm and rested it on your back as he brings you much closer to him. He sigh.

"Of course, I know I made a lot of stupid decisions but I promised you didn't I, I won't leave this place without you." He said, well he's blushing madly and of course he's thankful that you can't see it. Someone clears their throat and we pulled away from each other.

"So are we done here?" Shinoa ask. "Guys, I'd be more honest with you, are you married or something?" She ask. You choke out on your own saliva and Yuichiro blush furiously. But no one dares to give her an answer. "So I was right, you guys are married." She said.

"Shinoa-san, it's..." you trailed off, looking for an perfect explanation to her misunderstanding.

"It's fine, I won't tell anyone but tell me how you guys met." She said, and you sigh as you give up.