♌Chapter III♌

~Hikari P.O.V~

"Hey Yuu, why are we in the academy? " I asked Yuu, the boy seated beside me, near the window.

"I don't know that myself." He sigh as he look outside. 'That stupid Guren.' He thought angrily.

I sigh and look somewhere else, not really paying attention to the lessons, actually I don't even have to do it, I even hear it clearly, even I'm being distracted, well I guess that's one of my powers. As I thought myself 4 years, before we get here.

+Flashback+

"What's going on here?" Yuu asked, to the strangers. "I thought humans are annihilated? " he asked as I get back to hide on his back.

'I hope he didn't notice me as a vampire, they're the one killing them when they see one.' I thought nervously as my body goes numb due to coldness, 'I need to act one of the humans so they'll not get suspicious on me.' I thought as I grabbed the hem of Yuu's shirt and shiver.

"Hikari are you alright?" Yuu ask as I nodded, trying to be fine, but he put his arm around me as I felt heat. 'Heat?' I thought, since when actually a vampire feel a heat?

"No actually, is that what vampires told you?" The man said. "It was true that the virus reduce the population to 1/10 and thanks to the trumpets of the Apocalypse, weird monsters are begin to roam around the world." He explain. "But human race isn't weak." He added as he remove his robe and give it to Yuu.

"Who are you?" Yuu asked as he was put on the robe. As the other gave her own to me.

"I'm Guren Ichinose, lieutenant colonel of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army." He introduce. "If you'll come with me, you can kill those vampires." He said. "Do you hate them?" He added.

Yuu raise his bloody hands as I clutched his robe, "I hate them, really hate them." He said and of course I was a little hurt there because I'm one of them, and eventually they'll know that and I'll be killed by Yuu or this guy.

"Then come with me, I'll give you the power you'll need." He said as he reach out his hand.

"Yuu, are we gonna be okay?" I asked him as his arm still on me.

"Y-yes a-as long we are together. And no matter what I'll protect you and I'll be with you forever." he said while blushing.

"Okay I'll do the same." I said and smile as I saw him blush furiously. And I thought it's just our face are so close to each other.

"Hikari?" he spoke.

"Yes, Yuu?" I answer and grin "do you remember something?" I added.

He blush again and look away. "why? Do you remember it?" he said.

"Yeah, all of it and I really mean it all." I said, a little tired.

"Oh, me too I mean it all too." he mumbles and chuckles, I lean on his shoulders and he notices how tired I am so he carried me on his back.

"I will always love you even you'll hate me. Remember that Yuu." I mumble and sleep on.

+End of Flashback+

I giggle and sigh at the same time as I heard Yuu mumbling, well the teacher heard it and get angry at him, I giggle at him. And saw a girl poking him.

"Hey, sit down." She said.

"What do you want? And who the heck are you?" He said as she raise her notebook.