♌Chapter IV♌

~Normal P.O.V~

The both of you help out the boy and carry all the things they want to buy to us. "I'm sorry for doing this." We heard him said.

"Why aren't you fighting? Don't let them bullied you." Yuu said annoyed.

"Yuu, is right but, Yuu you can't solve anything with violence." You said.

"But Hikari!" Yuu whined and you chuckle.

"Hyakuya-san, you should better listen to your girlfriend." Shinoa suddenly said, making Yuu blush on her comment.

"You're still here? Why don't you help us?" He groans trying to hid his embarrassment, and he didn't deny the comment.

"Yuu, calm down, Shinoa-san can't help because it's not her job." You explain. "Any ways what's your name? I'm Hikari Mayuzuki and this is Yuichiro Hyakuya." You introduce.

"I'm Yoichi Saotome." He said.

"Why did you just let them bullied you?" Yuu ask.

"Because they said that if I'll do everything they said, they'll help me to join in the army, they also have a connection." He explains.

"But it's not easy to join right?" You ask and Shinoa nodded.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?" Yuu said, excitedly and you sigh at him.

"Yuu, you can't trust them what if they only telling that?" You said and he is not listening suddenly the emergency bell, rings and the students panic.

"Whoa, what happen?" Yuu ask.

"It must be that, it escape." Shinoa said and when you look at Yuu, he's smirking. He throw the cans and run towards the building.

"Yuu, damn it!" You shouted and follow him.

"You guys wait!" Yoichi said and also follow.

"Tsk, they still can't handle it." Shinoa sigh and don't have a choice to follow.

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

You follow him but when the students starts to exit the building you lost sight of him as you follow the crowds, you heard the speaker saying to exit the building because a vampire escaped from the laboratory.

"Damn it Yuu." You hissed and went to the other way. You went to the room and you notice that someone is there but Yuu is out of no where. When you take a look inside you see the vampire. "Well, hello there vampire." you greeted her confidently as she growls at you for interrupting her to bite.

"What the hell do you want, Human?" She said suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing really." you answered back. "Hey what are you doing here?" you asked when you saw the guy earlier. "your from the moon demon right? Why aren't you fighting?" you asked again.

"w-well, I o-only say that so I can act cool." he said nervously.

"well that ain't cool dumbass." you hissed. "and get out of here now." you added as he fled away scared. "sorry for that!" you smile at the vampire.

"I don't care if you're one of us, I'll kill you for interrupting me at my meal." she said, irritated

"Oh?!, so you've realize it, huh? That took you long to realize it?" you said and smirk. "I don't have a choice, since I didn't drink something for a long time." you said as you launch at the vampire.

"Hikari!" A familiar voice called you.

You look at where the voice came from as you saw Yuu standing as he was furious. "Damn it!" you mumble. "Yuu!" You said.