The Best Prologue in the World

(I colored all over this page because I hated it after I finished writing. XD

Horrific moment by the way. After my brother was in his accident a part of his brain damage made him kind of neglect the idea of personal objects so he began reading Worlds and suddenly mumbled, "This is good," making me then I realized what he was reading.

A quick warning, I'll try my best to add in paragraphs but you should be aware I wrote this when I was young so for laughs I'm writing it with all its typos.)

About seven years ago Emily was nine and living a normal life. One school day during recess Emily saw something in the woods, as she went closer she noticed it was a portal. Nervous more than ever Emily went into the woods. It looked like a portal and looked very tecnical. It was blue and black with a swirl in the center. Surprisingly it was invisible on the back. A voice started calling her name. It was Audrey.

"What the heck are you doing?" she said. Actually she yelled.

One of the lunched aids heard and came over. Emily panicked. Last thing she could remember that day was she was standing in front of the portal and everything suddenly disappeared. She landed in a strange land called Hyrule an met a boy her age named Link. they teamed up as legendary heros. Emily found out she had secret powers hidden inside. They defeated Ganondorf and saved Hyrule. This took a year. They lived in peace for two years then Emily went back to her home town agreeing to come back in two years. Emily never came back...