Chapter 1

Hey everyone!!! I am totally obcessed with One Direction! I love them to bits!!! So i thought 'why not make a fanfic?' which is what i've done! Tell me what you think and please vote/comment/fan! <3 Enjoy!

Chapter 1:

I sighed as I finally stood up for the first time after the long flight; I rubbed my eyes before remembering I had makeup on. I cursed as I picked up handbag and slung it over my shoulder before exiting the plane and out to the waiting area. I saw a familiar face and I squealed running towards him and launched my 5ft 2 frame into his arms.

“ Lexi bear!!” He grinned and I buried my face into his warm chest.

“ I haven’t seen you in forever!” I said frowning and then a

massive smile overtook my face and I hugged him again.

“ Um. Who are those guys?” I said gesturing to the massive guys in black clothing standing behind him with their arms crossed. They were the type that looked like they could crush you with their pinky.

“ My body guards” He said pouting and I raised my eyebrows.

“ Oh right you’re famous now aren’t you!” I said and he smirked.

“ Yeah and I can totally take care of myself but they insist on following me” He scowled and I laughed.

“ I’m sure you could buddy!” I said patting his arm.

“ Ok well I need my bags!” I smiled skipping off towards the baggage collection. My 2 suitcases were big and bulky and I had Louis’s bodyguards carry them out to the awaiting Limo.

Louis Tomlinson is my cousin, yes. THE Louis Tomlinson from One Direction! I used to live in England with him until I was 12 and he was 14, my parents decided Australia could be a new start for us and I hadn’t seen him since! I only saw him on TV when he performed on X-Factor!   

“ A limo!! Really?” I laughed and he grinned.

“ A special greeting for my beloved carrot princess!” He joked opening the door and I couldn’t help but giggle at his remark.  Louis wound down the tinted windows and waved to the girls who screamed as we drove out of the carpark. I rolled my eyes and when he wound the window back up I raised my eyebrows at him questioningly.

“ You’re just jealous because so many people love me!”

“ Yeah you got me…” I said shaking my head faking sadness.

“ But your still my favourite” He added throwing his arm around my shoulders.

“ I know” I grinned winking.

We burst into laughed and for the next 20 minutes we caught up and chatted about what we’d been getting up to. Louis asked many questions about Australia and I answered them all enthusiastically. I love Australia to bits, the only thing I didn’t like was that Louis was far away…