Unexpected Delivery

"Ugh!" Angela Ziegler (or better know as) Mercy had laid on her couch in the house as she felt really sluggish and didn't feel like doing anything else for the day. It was raining hard outside as she had come from a get together party that Winston made with some help of others. The relationship between the Overwatch members are fine, but they now live serperate lives of thier own. But they all still hang out at the tower or whenever a mission comes.

Mercy's P.O.V

"May I say, I'm very tired. I'm so wet from the rain." I said as I looked down my green sweater that I had on and saw it was drenched. I sighed as I stood up and took it off and did the same to my pants, sitting on the couch with only my bra and panties.

For a second, I felt calm. But then I jumped up and covered myself up with a blush burning my cheeks and I went to my room to change quickly. I came back down in a shirt and some shorts as I sighed and went to the couch again.

I looked at the coffee table and grabbed a read my little medic book. It was what I did to get things off my mind.

When I opened the book, I saw a picture of me and Tojröran together, wearing our Halloween costumes. I smiled at the picture, remembering it as I put it to the side and went back to the book.

"I wonder how Jack is doing. I hope him and Gabriel aren't fighting like they always do." I thought in my head. Placing my book to the side, thoughts kept coming to me.

"Hana did want me to come to Lucio's concert tomorrow. Then McCree did want me to get some drinks. Which I'm not a big fan of. Jack did want to have a cookout later on this week. So I have to maybe get some new clothes so I can look nice. So much things, so little time." Then out of the thunder and the rain that was happening outside, a knock came to my door. Now I don't think that rain can cause that. I stood up and walked to the door with trying to think what could be coming to the door. Putting my hand on the knob and turning it, I looked outside and saw that there was nothing. I looked down and then saw a basket with a blanket in it. I picked it up and walked to the table, putting the basket on it and picking up a note that was on the blanket.

The note said,
"Dear person who may come upon this,
I'm sorry that I've left this unexpectedly. I would tell my reason, but I had to go back home before my husband notice. Our next baby is inside of that basket. My husband has been abusive to our other son and daughter. I don't want him to harm this one. So as I may write in this note, Please take care of him.
Sincerely, Anonymous."

I looked back at the basket and tried to think about this. "What!? There's a baby in there?" My mind started to fill up of things about this baby. Wait...

I then lifted up a flap of the blanket and saw a small baby boy in a diaper as he wasn't crying, which was the good part.

I looked at him as I then started to mess with his nose and smiled a bit. "Maybe I could be the parent that I never had..." I said to myself as I just smiled at it more and sighed.

"Mercy... Look like your a mother."