Threat

my mouth was hanging wide open and I swear that I couldn't even gulp my own saliva, I was freezing in spot and my mind couldn't process everything. I couldn't understand anything.

the bell rang which made me snap back to reality to find Jungkook sitting on top of my desk with a terrifying smirk grazing his features, I quickly grabbed my back-pack and ran out of the classroom. and I didn't actually expect him to let me go but he did.

my vision was blurry and I couldn't think straight when I kept running through the crowded yard of the school, my halts came to stop when someone grabbed my forearm pulling in their warm hug, I melted in the hug without even asking who it was.

"I don't know why you are crying, But I'd like to comfort you!" a manly raspy voice coed.

I wrapped my arms around the stranger's waist and buried my face in his chest making my sobs sound like muffled whines. I pulled away from the hug once I heard a groan coming from the male I was hugging. I looked up at the male who crouched to his knees groaning in pain. it was Jin 

and behind him was Jungkook, who had his jaw clenched, fists balled as if he wanted to punch the sh.t out of him, "Why did you hit him?" I yelled through sobs. I was about about to drop to my knees and ask Jin about his condition. but when Jungkook predicted my actions he grabbed my wrists and pulled my out of the school.

the last thing I saw was worried faces and terrified expressions and people crowding over Jin's vulnerable body, Jungkook was still forcing me to walk faster as he ignored my cries and protests. he stopped in front of a black luxurious car that he unlocked and pushed me in.

he quickly entered the car locking it so I won't try anything stupid and started driving. "where are you taking me? please, Stop! what did I do to you?" I cried.

"Keep crying I like the way it sounds, oh how weak you get just by hearing my name" he laughed darkly which sent shivers up my spine.

I clasped a hand over my mouth but to no avail, my cries were still audible as they were the only sound in the car which caused Jungkook's smirk to grow wider.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"To a place where you should be...with me!" he replied.

I closed my eyes letting more tears fall down my face. what is he gonna do to me? the car came to stop and I saw a mansion before us which had a gate, two strong muscular men opened the gate letting Jungkook's car in as their gazes were fixed on me. all I saw in their eyes was...

pity