Best friend or his brother?>5<

Heyy fuzzy people!!!!! I don't really think you guys liked the last chapter considering the number of votes, and no comments......ANYWAYS I hope you like this one better!!!!!!!J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V.

When we finally arrived I had learned all about how college works and how fun it would be for me.

Getting out of the car we trekked through the knee deep snow, the sunlight shown down on it causing it to send a thousand prisms dancing through the air. Whoa, I think I just had a poetic moment!

Walking inside we were greeted by a warm gust of air and the inviting aroma of buttery theatre popcorn.

I immediately ran up to the giant Christmas tree that was always placed in the center of the theatre during the winter season. It was decorated from head to toe, or trunk to....top of tree lol. Glistening lights spiraled around the enormous tree with ornaments decorating every branch. I looked to the very top where a huge silver star was placed, then it suddenly occurred to me. I must look like a total idiot staring up at a tree in front of a whole movie theatre. I quickly backed away to see the guys at the ticket counter contemplating what movie we should see. After a little bit of an argument , and the use of my undeniable puppy dog eyes Max finally agreed to see the Blind Side. Apparently it was a "stupid chick flick". We got our tickets, okay well Max got mine because lets just say my wallet is kind of like a ski resort in the summer, empty.

Next we got a bucket of popcorn, three mountain dews, and thanks to my eyes some skittles! We walked over to the ticket taker, a blonde girl with blue eyes and she had a hUgE wad of gum in her mouth, making that smacking sound that drove me NUTS!!! I swear I almost punched her for just standing there chewing gum! I am very aware that I may have some anger issues. Luckily we got to our seats without hurting anybody, and guess what?! I was just soo lucky to sit between Max and Ethan ( note sarcasm.) You would think that brothers who haven't seen each other in months may want to sit next to each other and catch up or something? But obviously not. Here I was sitting in a dark movie theatre between two quarrelling brothers, over something unknown, unknown to me anyways.

I let the movie capture me bringing every bit of me into the story, I didn't even notice when a tear rolled down my cheek until a warm hand wiped it away. I looked to see Max looking at me in a way that's never been in his eyes before. He started to lean in as did I and when our lips touched each others I felt his soft lips pressing lightly against mine. But only for a second did I get to enjoy this because my phone was now singing replay to me and the whole dang packed theatre. I quickly walked out and answered to hear my best girlfriends voice, Gabby Lotterman.

" hey chicka." I said trying not to sound annoyed but I'm pretty sure she got the message.

" hey Ann what's wrong?" Gabs asked nervously

" Max kissed me! Like for a second though because you called!"

" oh my gosh I'm so sorry hun. Ugh, I feel like such a poop. Will you forgive me?"

I laughed because I could seriously just see her pouting. " yea I totally forgive you well I gotta go get back into the movie theatre were watching the blind side, au revoire love ya."

" love ya to bubi" She said and I walked back into the movie theatres. I decided I didn't really want to sit between the brothers so I sat down next to a random guy with basket ball shorts and a sweatshirt.

He then asked me what my name was and since he looked about my age and totally not stalkerish I told him.

" And you are?" I asked

" Oh I'm Will Total I just moved here from Indiana."

" well, welcome to Michigan which high school will you be going to?"

" Eastern High school."

" awesome me to! I'm a sophomore and I have a little brother in 7th grade who also goes there."

We talked for the rest of the movie and I found out Will was also a sophomore ( yay!) and had an older sister who's a senior. I was having such a good time I was sad when the lights came up signaling my leave.

" Here I will give you my number so we can text and stuff." I said while writing my number on his arm in my handy dandy purple sharpie!

I saw the guys ahead of me and ran up to them waving good bye to Will as we walked out. That's when I realized that Max still had my keys.

" I call driving!" I screamed and tried to reach into Max's tan carhartt ( a really warm jacket) to grab my keys but sadly he was to fast and ran to the truck got in started it locked the doors and started to drive away.

Ethan ran ahead knowing he wouldn't stop to let us on. He got up on to the bed of the truck jumping over the back.

" Come on Anna you can do it! RUN!" He shouted at me. So I ran. Harder than I have ever ran before the wind whistled in my ears blowing my hair from my face. Ethan outstretched his hand to me, stretching as far as he could without falling off himself. I reached desperately for his hand and.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooo0000oooo a cliff hanger!!!!!! I hope you guys liked it!

Comment, vote, become a fan!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv ya guys,

~skittles~