My best friend or his brother

Hey guys this is a new story I'm trying to write hope you like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Best Friend? Or His Brother?

Anna's P.O.V,

Driving to my best friends house I was eating a nutrigrain bar and chugging my favorite root beer. I was in my big dark red pick up truck that I had just got for my 16th Birthday last month and I just loved it to death!

Turning the last corner I see my favorite place in the whole world it was his house, Ethan Alexander Trustans house. I pull quickly into the driveway, jumping out the door I landed in a pile of snow which resulted in some of it slithering down my boot, but I didn't care for my best friend was finally home. Jumping up the cement steps I start to run through the open door, SLAM! I ran into something or someone. I look up and see those chocolate brown eyes hat I love and give Ethan a big bear hug.

"I missed you soooo much!!" I screamed into his shoulder while he chuckles and puts me at arms length.

" Who," that's my nickname" I've only been gone for two weeks and only 45 minutes away." Then he pulls me into a tight hug and says" Though I've missed you to."

We both laugh and put our arms over each others shoulders walking into Ethan's huge house.

" why miss Anna I haven't seen you in forever, my have you grown into a lovely woman." Said the crackled voice of Ethan's 89 year old grandma, Zinnia.

" Thanks Grandma Nia." I said laughing though it was true, I had grown. The last time Zinnia saw me I was a long ratty haired 11 year old in baggy jeans and tie-dye shirts. Now I'm all grown up in my red skinny jeans, paramore hoodie, and hair just past my shoulders. I probably did look a lot different now that you could see the red in my hair that used to be covered my knots and I had gotten rid of my clunky old glasses for contacts, thank god.

Ethan's P.O.V

I heard a car door slam and then I looked out my window. What I saw brought a smile to my face it was the light of my life, my only reason to live, my best friend Anna May Trundel.

I jogged down the stairs watching her beautiful strawberry blonde hair float in the chilled wind. I quickly open the door and she slammed SMACK! Right into me.

Anna looks up at me with her big gorgeous grey eyes and squeezes me into a huge hug.

After some small talk we made our way to the living room where I see Grandma Zinnia. While she spoke to Anna, Nia gave me a peculiar look I just shrugged it off, I was used to her looks.

After it seemed like forever Anna and I were heading up to my bedroom where she plopped down on my unmade bed.

" hey is it all right if I stay here tonight ?"Anna Asks while I fall back onto the bed.

" sure." I answered staring at my boring white ceiling.

" good because I told my mom I was." We laughed for a while then decided it was time to watch a movie.

" hey lets change into out P.J.'s" Anna said while jumping up and heading to her room. Well it used to be the guest room but since Anna was here all the time my parents decided we should just give it to her.

I changed into my boxers and a huge sweatshirt, then Anna came back looking amazing in her short shorts and tank top. Her hair flowed gracefully in waves and her grey eyes were as huge as huge could be, beautiful/

Wait What?!

I do not like my best friend! I just havent seen her in a while.. Yup that's it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey this was just an " i'm bored, hey look a computer!' storys so comment if you like, hate, or dont really know what to say you just felt like saying something.

So comment, vote, become a fan, read!

~skittles~