My conscious?

<your pov>  

  "So what do you want..." I said sitting down. Oh do not wish for anything...I'm just here to inform you about this place. "Okay...what the hell?" The liquid started to disappear and nothing was left. Do not worry I'm still here. You jumped a little bit from the sudden voice. "Wait a second you sound different." I started to tap my foot while trying to figure out what the voice sounded like. You really are dumb... "Hey!" I decided to start listening closely to her voice. Alright let me fill you in on this place. This is basically your happy place I guess...but there's nothing to really do. Unless you imagine it hard enough. I can't say when you'll be coming here or how. It will just happen. That's about it- "Hold up!" The disembodied voice stopped talking and there was silence. "Say something..." The silence lasted for ten seconds then the disembodied voice spoke up. Something... "Theres no way...Why do you sound like me?" You started to get really confused. We are in your happy place...which is in your head...so I'm of course going to be here. "What do you mean?" Are you serious...you are beyond  dumb...I'm your subconscious. Then a black fog formed in front of you. It turned into...me. "Woah what the!" She opened her eyes and they looked so dead. Hello. For some reason my I mean her voice gave me goosebumps. Do you think you could last here for a while? I mean I did. She started walking towards me. "What?" I started to get really creeped out now. You should follow the rules of the game. It's my turn. "What the hell do you mean." You're going to stay in this place and I'll be out there. Bye~ I jumped towards her and tried to grab her but she disappeared. No no! Bad kitty~ hahahah~ "Fight me god dammit!" There was no response at all. "What the hell do I do now?!" A mirror suddenly appeared in front of you. "Uhhhh the hell." I touched the mirror and it showed the real world. "What the...I'm not...what...I'm so confused." It showed that you were in your room. Then (m/n) walked in. "Is this what's happening in the real world?" Then (m/n) walked up to you. "That was quite a fall wasn't it young mistress." What? "My head does hurt a bit." So is this what she meant...she's controlling everything I do and say...you son of a bitch! I started punching the mirror and yelling. "That's not me! Stop listening to me! I mean her! I order you to stop!" They continued chatting. "No...this is just a bad dream...right...please let it be a bad dream. This isn't real!" I collapsed to the ground and starting tearing up. "No your stronger than this (y/n)!" You wiped the tears away and tried to walk towards the mirror. "What the hell?!" My legs were chained to a huge bolder. "Come on dammit!" I started pulling the chains but it wouldn't budge. I looked at my claws. I got an idea. I started to try and slice at the chain. "Nothing...dammit." I just started to stare in the mirror then I past out.

Hey guys! I made another story it's a Reader x Craig kinda thing. Check it out if your a tomboy .3. Das all for now till next time bye man lovely peaches~

 (っ'▽')っ🍑~