Where the hell am I?

<your pov>

   Brandon and I ran towards our opponents swinging our weapons around...then everything turned black again. When I opened my eyes I sat up and looked around... Where the hell am I? I was on a hill, with one single tree. When I looked farther around all I could see was grass. There were no homes in sight,no animals,no clouds and no people. It was quiet,but what was odd was the fact that I could here birds chirping and crickets, heck I even heard what sounded like the ocean. How odd. The tree had (f/c) leaves and strange fruit growing from it. They were black and seemed very unsettling to me. I took one of the fruit and sat under the tree. I examined the fruit,it kind of looked like a pineapple and a peach mashed into one. It had no color it was just plain old black. I decided to crack it open or something. I barely scratched the thing with my claw and strange purple liquid starting pouring out. Then it stopped out of nowhere. I looked to my feet too see a perfect circle made of the purple liquid. I  placed the black fruit behind me and started walking around the circle. Hmm...what do I do...do I eat it or something? What the!? A white line appeared in the liquid. Do I touch it...never mind I don't feel like losing a finger. Then the white line started to slowly spread out on the purple liquid. It started to make a face! It was a boys face I think. Ciel...how in the. All the white was gone and was replaced with Ciel...it had everything right from the color of his hair to his black shoes. Something else then started to form next to him. Of course. Elizabeth was next to Ciel they were in nice fancy clothes. Elizabeth had her arm wrapped around Ciel's arm. You have no part in his happy ending. You should know your place. "What the! Who is this!? Where are you!?" The voice was squeaky and annoying. Oh can you not tell by my voice? I thought you wouldn't forget about me that easily. Wait a second...Elizabeth? No that can't be right. Oh but it is~ She can read my mind? Of course this is your brain so anything you think of saying will echo through this place. "Look at miss smarty pants." You then heard a gust of wind pass by behind you. It made you jump a little. Hahaha~ What's wrong with you? You really are a scaredy cat. "Fight me bitch!" Your blood started to boil with rage. Settle down you feline. What ever...

Hey guys I'm going to have too start making short chapters so I can update more often I'll try twice a week or something. Maybe even up to four times :P butt anyway that's all for now goodbye mah lovely peaches~ 

🌚🍑~