Serendipitous Love

A/N:

This story is my intellectual exclusive property. Any text written underneath this story is protected under United States, United Kingdom and the international copyright laws. The content may not be copied to another computer, transmitted, published, stored, reproduced, manipulated, projected or altered in any way. Any violation of this can be punishable by the law.

Basically, don't steal my work or sh*t will go down. If you see anyone copying this, please PM me.

Any similarities to other books/characters is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved.

Serendipitous Love

Serendipity:
the art of making happy discoveries.!

_________________________________________

5 Years

5 long years Him and Her had been together

They had stumbled upon each other and Serendipity occurred, binding them together.

She was 21 and He was 23 when they crossed each other's paths for the first time.

And now, 5 years later, and they were still together and very much in love with each other.

But what happens when an inevitable letter is found on their doorstep?
One letter, an arrangement of the words formed by the twenty-six alphabets, that's is all it took to change Everything in their lives.
Can life give them another chance at creating their Serendipitous Love again?

There is always an ending in each story. And then, there's always a beginning. So which is it that we really look forward to?