Prologue

Meet Louis Tomlinson; funniest guy in Year 12, fiercely loyal to his friends and family, can cheer up anybody's day in the blink of an eye...but he has quite the jealous streak.

Enter Zayn Malik; mysterious, dark, rugged and rebel are words frequently used to define the hottest guy in Year 11. But a certain blue eyed lad his senior much prefers to call him mine.

Then comes Liam Payne; The jock of Year 10, he's been on the wrestling team since his first year and has biceps the size of your head. Despite the endless amounts of attention he receives from his peers, he can't seem to find that special someone. At least, that's until the closest thing to the sun catches his eye...

Say hello to Niall Horan; the small boy of hyped up happiness that bounces around Year 9 like his classmates are walls and he's a rubber ball. Everyone loves him, from the meanest Year 12, right down to the snarkiest Year 8. But what happens when his polar opposite starts making advances on him?

And finally, we come to Harry Styles; renowned as being the flirt of Year 8, not even the teachers can resist his adorable dimples and sparkling green eyes. It's addictive really, and no one is surprised when the horniest and most infamous lad for having flings invites him to the party of the year.

When you think about it, you actually feel quite sorry for these boys. They have no idea what's in store for them this year, at Cleveland High.

_____________

this is the re-write of this story. it will be pretty much be exactly the same but with a few minor detail edits and overall better quality content. enjoy!