Marinette: OK! See you in a little bit! :D

"What is it Marinette?" Tikki asked curiously, on her third cookie.

"Adrien's going to the park!" Marinette squealed, eyes shining.

Tikki's eyes widened. "Then you better eat quickly so-wait! Marinette, slow down or you'll choke!

Marinette paid no mind, and just gobbled up the rest of her food.

Tikki sighed, finishing the last of her cookies.

Marinette quickly stood up and washed her plate and spoon, leaving them to dry on the drying rack.

"Let's get going Tikki!" Marinette cheered, heading towards the first floor.

"I'm coming!" Tikki giggled at Marinette's enthusiasm, floating into her usual hiding place.

With high hopes, and excitement at seeing her crush, Marinette made her way to the park.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for convincing my dad to let me have a day off Nathalie ." Adrien said, looking out the window of the limo.

Nathalie merely responded nonchalantly. "Everybody deserves a break, but you better be prepared for tomorrow. You're going to accompany your father to the gala he is hosting. I was going to inform you later on to pick out suitable clothes for tomorrow morning, but I might as well inform you now."

"Tomorrow morning?" Adrien asked, turning to face Nathalie, who nodded in confirmation. "When does it end?"

"At midnight." Nathalie said after a moment, looking at her clipboard.

"And when do we leave to the gala?" Adrien asked hesitantly.

"...At 8 in the morning." Nathalie responded, checking the highlighted words on her clipboard.

Adrien's eyes widened. "So it's going to be for the whole day?" 'I won't be able to help Ladybug if an akuma appears, it's still difficult even if we both team up, like the one earlier, she was really crafty. Tomorrow I'm certain dad is going to have someone keep their eyes on me. This is just great.' He thought bitterly. 'Without me, Ladybug may get seriously hurt.'

"Yes, for very important people are going to be present.  Prince Ali is going to be present for one, as well as other famous models and fashion designers. Several royal families as well." Nathalie said, flipping some papers.

A question appeared in Adrien's mind.

"I see. Um, could I... invite a friend to come along?" Adrien asked, carefully. He honestly didn't want to spend the whole day trying to talk to a bunch of strangers, rather he wanted to talk to someone he knew, like Nino.

"I'm afraid that won't be a possibility. Your father has made it perfectly clear that only those of high standing shall be present." Nathalie said, causing Adrien to frown slightly.

Adrien then sighed. "I see."

A moment of silence.

"Just enjoy the day off Adrien." Nathalie said, eyes softening slightly, going unnoticed by Adrien who was looking out the window of the limo.

"I will." Adrien muttered.

"We're here." Their chauffeur said loudly, pulling up next to the side walk, unlocking the doors.

"We'll pick you up around 7." Nathalie then said, eyes back to their usual coldness.

"Okay." Adrien nodded, opening the door and getting out, then closing the door of the limo. He made his way into the park, where many students were hanging around.