Chapter 8

Rose POV

The next day I woke up with someone lying on top of me I opened my eyes and saw Hailey's half body on me so I just pushed her and she fell down and shouted "Ow !! what the hell my hand you bitch"

"Shut up man your so fat and you were lying on top of me and I had to get up so I opted for the easiest way"

"I'm not fat and what time is it?"

"7 o'clock "

"Are  you out of your mind its so early"

"Bitch your school starts today so get up and leave and if you want I can drop you to school"

"But can't I just hangout with you guys?'

"Nope go rot in hell"

"But Rose it's so boring without you only I know how I completed last year without you surrounded by these annoying stupid people"

"Just go i'll drop and pick you then hang out with us and stop acting like a 5 year old going to school for the first time"

"Fine.. Die bitch" with that she got up and went to get dressed even I went to another bathroom did my business and came out only in a towel as I did not have any extra clothes when I went in Hailey's room she was already there dressed "Hails get me a pair of clothes I don't have any extras " "Here take these" she gave me a white shorts with a white crop top  and a red and black flannel which I tied around my waist and my leather jacket with some black boots and tied my hair in a high pony tail. we went down to the kitchen and saw Hailey's mom there " Hi mum" I called, she was a second mother to me so I always called her mum "hey sweetheart how are you? how was new york? how did you change so much? but it's nice you look hot..." "Mom give her a break and let her talk also" said Hailey from beside me "ok tell"

"I'm good,  New York was amazing I had alot of fun there and one of my friend changed me to this and thank you for the compliment" "come and have your breakfast and hurry up for school"

"I'm not going to school here I'll be going back to new york in a few days and continue my studies there only"

"but why?"asked mum with a frown I just shrugged and started eating with Hailey continously annoying me to eat fast as she did not want to be late on the first day of school itself. After having my breakfast not so peacefully thanks to Hailey. After yhat she gets on my bike "chill girl and how come you are going on my bike till yesterday you hated it"

"It's called grand entry" 

"your so  stupid hails" 

"Ya as I'm your best friend na"she tells with a smirk "now come I'll be late " I just get on myy bike and were of to school.

As I'm riding I see the school gates from far itself the place which was the reason for me to leave everything behind and go to New York the reason why I had to leave Hailey and my parents stay away from them for one full year, but I'm greatful to this place also if they would have not bullied and troubled me I would still be that fat ugly weak girl which I was a year back but see me now confident strong and a person to whom others opinion does not matter I do what I want. We entered the school grounds and I purposely made accelerating noise to gather attention all heads turned towards us I was not wearing helmet and just had my aviators. Everyone was mummuring and looking at us Hailey got down from my baby came forward gave me a brief hug  and said she will call at what time I should pick her up telling her bye I turned my baby and left thee school grounds. From there I went to the house where everyone was there .

Once I reached there I directly went to the computer room where I expected everyone to be. I enquired about any new founding but got nothing. Since we had nothing else to do we decide to just chill and play on xbox for some time. I did not realise how much time we were playing till Jordan said that I had a message while I was busy on the game I asked him to read it. He said it was from Hailey and she said to come and pick her up and she has to tell you something very important and the gang must also be there when she tells us something.Thinking what important she has to tell us I went to my bike and drove to school.

Hailey was outside only when I reached school she ca,e and just jumped on my bike and said me to leave and take her to the gang house she looked pissed and angry not to make her more angry I just followed her command and took her to the gang house. Once we reached the gang house we went to the living room where everyone was there before I left and then Hailey said something which made my blood 

"I saw Alexander Smith in school today"

************************************

Sorry for the late update and I know it is short but enjoy

Like

Comment

Share 

With love

CJ xx