Chapter 7

Rose POV

After 5 hours we landed in California. We were going to stay in my town it is near LA a 30 minute drive from LA. After coming out we took our suitcases and went out and saw that our ride was ready outside you might be wondering how we have allies with the gang here and we informed them the we will need some help fro them first they disagreed then I  told them about Anna and made a deal with them so they agreed to help us so they only where there to recieve us outside the airport.As they saw us they came towards us 

"Hello I'm James Theo the leader of the Diamonds" he had blonde hair which were messy and looked like he had run his hand many times through them and he had blue-gray eyes he was wearing a with v-neck t-shirt which fitted his body with that he put his hand forward to shake so I took his hand in mine and said"Hello I'm Rose Marie the leader of the Killers"

"Welcome to California. These are your ride till the place you are staying"

"Thank you for the help"

"That is no problem and we can meet in my office tomorrow and  discuss on how to catch Ryan"

"Ok thank you once again"

With that we went in our cars and left for my fathers place. After reaching there we got down and went near the door and rang it my dad opened and was shocked to see I guess he din't recognize me and he looked kind of scared also obviously who would not suddenly 10 people show at his doorstep and the guys completely built up so I cleared my throat and said

"Hi"

"Umm.. hi but do I know you all?"

"Yes and No" my dad a confused face I just continued "You know me but not the others"

"But how do I know you?" I wanted to laugh but controlled while I was gonna reply Mom came towards dad and asked him

"Honey who are these people?" After this I could not control and I was laughing like a maniac and even Jordan, Joey and Mellisa joined me while the others were chuckling. After I sobered up I spoke

"Geez mum and dad I know I have changed but not that much that you guys don't recognise me"

"Oh my god is it really you Rose" Mom came a hugged me like I was going to disappear somewhere "and by the way you look hot you have changed so much"

"Baby girl you look so beautiful" dad said and came and hugged me"Come inside all of you guys " dad gestured us and we all entered.

After everyone was seated I introduced everyone 

"Mom Dad these are my friends Jordan, Joey, Mellisa, Zee, Nita, Cecilia, Andre, Alex and Liam and guys these and my amazing parents" After that we all sat there for some time talking about random stuff my parents asked me about my school also and then we left for our rooms and refreshed and came down for dinner.

At dinner dad asked about Anna and I said him that she met with a accident and currently is in coma and we were here for some of her business deal and from tomorrow the other guys will be staying in hotel (but actually they will be staying at James' place so they could keep a track of Ryan)and I will be staying here with my parents (and before you think like I'm rude or something even I was going to stay with them at James' place but they forced me to stay with my parents as I have been away from them for a long time and even James' place is a 10 minute ride from my place ) .

After dinner we went to my room deciding how to catch Ryan and his troops and then we decided that we will go to James' place and look for them then decide furthur planning then we all retreated to our rooms as my house was not that huge we had to share rooms two of us in each room and I was sharing a room with Nita after that both of us changed and went to sleep.