|6|Part Time, part 2

Isla POV

About time that they stopped laughing.

"First of all, why were you wearing nikes,"  Earl sighed, tired from laughing.

"Do you think I'm gonna wear heels?" I questioned him.

"Second of all, are you Isla?" Earl questioned me back.

"Yep," popping the p.

"You don't look like her," Earl said.

"Did you not see that it was posted 1 year ago?" I asked him.

"Oh," he curled his lips.

Alex was just listening to our conversation.

"That is very interesting," Alex joined in.

Please don't remember that I was the one who steeped in your shoes.

Please, I'm begging you.

"Wait," Earl started, "YOUR THE ONE WHO KEPT ON STEPPING ON MY SHOES!"

"Bye suckas" I started running down the stage.

Once again, I lifted up the front of my gown and ran as fast as I could. Except that I was now the one being chased.

Wait.

Earl cares so much about his shoes, I'll just use that for my...

Ohp, never mind.

Earl is now on the floor, grabbing onto both of my shoes.

What on earth is he doing?

Luckily, he only took my right shoe. He ran around the hall and I just went back to the garden. Ewwwww, the grass was wet. Alex saw my face so he let me have a piggy back ride.

(A/N a piggy back ride is when you get on someone's back)

Earl peeked through the window of the hall. He ran outside.

"You guys look like a great couple!" Earl teased, pointing my shoe at us.

He ran back inside the hall because he knew what was coming. Quickly, I ran inside the hall, to see him sneekily grabbing some frosting from the ube cake.

Don't you dare Earl.

Earl.

Earl.

That's my life.

Earl put the frosting on my shoe.

That's it! That boy will get it!

I don't even care if the adults will look. I chased him around the whole area, garden, hall, outside the hall,without my right shoe.

Finally, he stopped because he was out of breath.

I took the chance and grabbed my shoe. It was covered in ube frosting.

I kept on punching and hitting him on the arms, legs, back.

"You idiot!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry, sorry, I'll wipe it off," He took the shoe and started wiping it off with his hands.

"Don't bother," I took the shoe away, annoyed.

I fast walked to the garden.

The nikes were pure white so you could really see the purple frosting.

"Isla, I'm sorry," he said, running to catch up to me, "If it's the only way to get your attention I will do it."

"Just go away, Earl," He now catches up to me so I pushed him back.

"No need to be rude, lady," he stayed back, annoyed, "Here I am trying to help you and you're refusing the help!"

"I don't need you help!" I yelled at him, still walking away.

"You asked for it"

Earl ran to me and hugged me by the waist. He started spinning me around. Arg, I'm trying to get his hands off me. The only way out is me falling.

"AHHHH" we both yelled.

We both fell at the side of each other.

"Stupida! You're so stupid," he told me off.

I started laughing because he's quite cute when he's annoyed. I should do that all the time.

Alex came along.

"You're parents told me that we're all going home now," I checked the time on my phone.

"8 o'clock already???" I said, confused.

"Yep, you guys were too busy chasing people or each other," Alex chuckled, "You're quite the fast runner, Isla."

We went inside and stood along side with our parents. We waved each other goodbye. Then, I went inside the car.

My heart is beating fast. But for who?

My sister was now at home. She ignored me when I tried to say hello. She was too busy on her phone.

"Islona don't be rude to your sister," Mom told her off.

"Hello," she said walking away, still on her phone.

Smh, she always, always ignores me.

Anyways, school tomorrow. I have to sleep early.

I charged my phone, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I said my goodnights to my parents and "tried" with my sister but she's too busy on her phone. Islona is already on the bottom bunk. I climbed upstairs to my bed.

It was now 9:30 pm.

Lights out.

Good night.

TBC 🔐

a/n
I hope you enjoyed reading this! Who do you think her heart beats for, Alex or Earl?

Thank you for 200+ reads.

Please vote, comment, share.

THANK YOU ❤️