|5|Party Preperation

Isla POV
For the party, we had to set up the balloons, "happy birthday" banner, the food, the tables, the stage (cus the party is in a hall).

We were put in to groups.

Parents are working on the food, banners, tables.

Children are going to be working on the music and stage.

But they coudn't start because there was a family missing.

"I'm here!" The mom yelled, breathless, "Sorry, we're late. There was so much traffic."

The boy.

The boy.

The boy.

He's going to kill me.

I'll just hide. He won't notice me right?

We got into our places. I carried a little girl. Don't worry I knew her. She's about 6 years old and she's called Lyn.

She has wavy, shiny, black hair. And a very cute face.

"Lyn, when that boy comes," I pointed at Earl, "cover my face with my hair, okay?"

She nodded.

We went up to the stage and set up bits and pieces. The kids were just messing about with the bits and peices, so we older children had to do all the work. Except Lyn because she was with me all the time because I was carrying her.

I told Lyn to get off me for a bit because I needed to help to put up the lights. I'm currently with Alex because
we're the only older people there.

Lucky me, Earl was helping with the tables. I was up on a chair and Alex passing me the fairy light. I have no idea, why we're doing this without an adult.

Once I finished putting it up, I tried to jump down.

Nope. That had to fail too.

I'm gonna jump with both legs. Unluckily, my right leg got stuck on the arm of the chair.

Alex got both of his arms out, ready to catch me. I landed with my belly on his hands.

He gripped his hand tighter around my waist. Then, he started spinning me around.

There I was, looking like a dying walrus, but laughing my head off, waving my hands and feet around, begging him to let go of me.

When he was spinning me around, I had a quick glance of the kids and they were doing hearts with their hands and doing kissy faces.

Once I get down, I'm gonna tickle their heads off.

Alex did about 7 turns as quick as he could. But he got really dizzy too.

Once I got down, the world was so blurry. The world was so shaky. The world was two, three, four?

I sat down on the chair, that I used to put up the fairy light.

"You're so weird, I swear," I said, chuckling but so dizzy.

"That's my job," he said, giving a little smirky smile.