Chapter Nine

It was so disrespectful for what he did so I turned around and punched him straight in the eye giving him a black eye! Then I yelled at him and said "Do that again and I'll I punch your other eye!" The lady at the desk came out and said that there was no physical fighting here and kicked me out of my apartment! Great! Now where am I suppose to go now!? I was so upset and pissed at the same time! I packed my thing up and put it in my car! I gave the lady my key and then left. The I tried to call Joesph but it kept hanging up. I tried also texting him but he wouldn't answer. So I drove to his house really quietly. If your wondering why I knew where his house is, I've had a sleepover with Hollie before so yah! When I got there, I parked my car down somewhere so his parents wouldn't know. I ran to the side of their house and threw pebbles at his window. I kept doing it until he opened his window.

When he opened his window, he had a surprised look on his face and said loud and quietly "Cassie?! What are you doing here?" Then I shouted to him quietly "I will talk to you about it. Can I come in?" Then he replied with "Sure! Climb that tree to get up!" I went to the tree and climbed up until it reached his window. He had his hands out and I holded his hands and jumped! He then pulled me in and shut the window! I had a huge scratch on my arm from the branches that started to bleed bad. He quickly ran down stairs to get some tissues and band aids. Ran up the stair and quietly shut the door behind him. He sat on the bed, next to me and grabbed the tissues and wiped up the blood dripping from my arm. He puts two band aids on to my scratch. "That was a big mess!" He says. Then he continues "So.. Why are you here, again?"  Then I explained to him saying "Well I was at the pool and these group of assholes was trying to flirt with me but I ignored them. After, I got out of the pool and grabbed my things and started to walk off, one of them goes behind me and slaps my ass and says its nice. Then I turn and punch him straight in the eye! The lady at the desk kicked my out of my apartment and now have nowhere to stay." I was so out of breath saying all of that!

He then hugs me tight and then let's go and says "Jesus! Cas your freezing! Here have my shirt." He takes his shirt off and puts it over my bikini. His abs were so hot as fuck! And he had such a sexy tan. We start to kiss. We had been kissing for 10 minutes now and it felt so good. I pushed him on the bed and take his belt off slowly and then take his pants off! All he is left with is he's Calvin Klein underwear. I felt his cock and it was so hard. "You are ready, aren't you?!" I giggled. I leave trails on his abs with kisses all the way down to his waist and went back up again. We switched places and he starts to take my shirt off and kisses me down my neck to my shoulder. He takes my bikini top of and then takes off my bikini bottoms off. He smirks in awe looking at my breast. I take his underwear off and I start to rub his cock up and down. "Uhoooh.." He said moaning. Then he got up and spread my legs apart. "Do you have a condom?" I asked. "Don't worry! I'll be gentle and this is our first time anyway!" He said.

He inserted it in my body, first went low, then got faster and faster. I moaned "uhh..uhh.. Joesph I looovvveee yoouu.." He responded with "shhh..uhh.." When he reached the maximum, we bothed moaned so loud that we nearly woke his parents! We both laid down with blanket on us. "This is the best night I've ever had!" I said with happiness. Then he started to kiss me again. This time with his tongue and it felt so great and sexy. We have been kissing for 5minutes straight now. This was the best thing that has happened to me! Then he stops and puts his hand on my boob and whispers in my ear "Goodnight.." And falls asleep next to me on the side.

I could not even remember what happened last night but I what I did remember was that was the best night. I turned to my side to see if Joe was awake, with luck, he was! He stared right at me. "I am a lucky guy to have you!" He said quietly. I giggled and said "I am a luck girl to have you! Sexy!" He blushes and kisses me on my neck up and down. "Hehe." I giggled. He smirks and gets up to put on his boxes. "I'm gonna go to the toilet." He says. He shuts the door quietly and runs to the toilet. I get up and put his shirt on and put my bikini bottoms on cuz I didn't have anything else. Then Joe comes up behind me with his arms around my waist. I put my fingers threw his hands and look at him and kiss him. He was such a good and sexy kisser.

"Joe." I said to him. "Yes Cassie." He said sweetly. "Can I ask you something?" I say nervously. Then he gets kinda worried what I was gonna ask him "Yes! You can ask me anything!" I ask him "Who's Charlotte? Yesterday when I posted a picture on Twitter of us, she dm me and said back off and he's mine and stuff like that." He responded saying "Ohhh.. Charlotte is one of Hollies friend, whenever Hollie invites Charlotte, she would always give me gifts and letters saying she wants to be with me and all that! But I would never be interested in it." "Do you want to go down stairs to get breakfast?" He says politely. "Are you sure? Does your parents know?" I say worriedly. "Don't worry! My parents won't mind! Trust me." He's says. I nod and walk behind him. He opens the door and we both go down the stairs and walk to the kitchen. His parents were both in the kitchen having a coffee. His Mother said "Goodmorning Joesph...! Is this the girl you've been talking about? She is very beautiful!" And then I say to her "Thankyou Mrs Fox!"